• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would fit in this team?

Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Jun 24, 2015
    Hi guys,
    Im playing my good old Pokemon White 2 (Well I dont have 3DS yet). And im clueless who still fits in my team!
    I currently have these pokemon:
    -Gallade
    -Hydreigon
    -Braviary
    -(Maybe a ghost type like Gengar?)
    -?
    -?

This is not competitive but if this would work competitive please let me know!

Just a little side not I choose Pokemon based on cool looks :p dont judge me its mainly an in-game team and maybe a battle vs a friend (none of us really ev train),

Thanks alot!
    HystericalPokeBall

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    One Pokémon that I would suggest is Blissey. I know that this one is better in terms of competitiveness, but it's honestly not that bad in-game, either. Once your team is at a corner and you need something to back yourself up so that you'd have time to recover and whatnot, you're always able to switch over to this Pokémon. Its health are huge, so it shouldn't have any trouble withstanding any hit and buying time.

For moves, I would suggest Wish, Seismic Toss, Protect, and perhaps Toxic. With Wish, you could recover any of your Pokémon's HP at any given time; this especially helps when you don't have recovery items in your backpack. With Protect and Toxic, you're able to stall, and with Seismic Toss, you could hurt your opponent and take them down bit by bit. As for item, you should probably consider Leftovers.

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2014
    All due respect but I doubt how a good idea it is to use only physical or special walls. Using a pokemon who is able to withstand both seems wiser to me. Blissey can be OHKOed by any weak psysical (especially fighting) move. May be I can suggest Cofagrigus, Shuckle, Bastiodon, Probopass, Dusknoir, Bronzong, Metagross, Spiritomb or Claydol for this role? As for me, I really find Excadrill and Zoroark amazing. And Samurott isn't that bad with surf/scald ice beam air slash grass knot.

Back