• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Who're Your Favorite 6th Gen Pokemon?

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Aurorus. Even though it has a plethora of weaknesses (and 2 4x weaknesses), I still really like it as it has immense HP and has a unique typing in Rock/Ice. I also love how this Pokemon is capable of learning Freeze-Dry via level up, as to me Freeze-Dry's an amazing move that helps Aurorus take down the Water type, a type it's weak to. I also really like the Fennekin and Froakie lines - Fennekin and Froakie are both cute as hell in my opinion, while their evolutions are strong and have awesome designs, particularly Braixen and Greninja. I also really like that flaming stick Braixen/Delphox have, I treat it as a makeshift wand. x)

Edit: Wow, I totally forgot about Mega Evolution...anyway, my favourite Mega Evolutions are definitely Mega Gardevoir and Mega Blastoise, I could also put up Mega Charizard Y, except I haven't used it in game because I don't have the right game for it. I still like it though, it stays true to the Charizard way, if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Vinny Vidi Vici

Leave Luck To Heaven
    Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Before I even knew about Protean or Gale Wings I'd already fallen in love with the Froakie and Fletching lines. They're the first that come to mind, but I also really like Heliolisk, Aurorus and Hawlucha (Still mad he can't be used in Sky Battles, even though he'd get wrecked in them). My favourite Megas would be Absol and Pinsir.

MisterD

Heeey, Nathaaaan. I finally got my...Inclement Wea
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2014
    Goodra i think will always be my favorite 6th gen Pokemon. I'm not too fond with Dragon type Pokemon (they're my least favorite type) but I love Goodra. I can use a Goodra pretty well, too. I took out someone's Fairy Pokemon with my Goodra.

Back