• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's In Your Pokéwalker, How Many Steps And Watts Do You Have?

Watts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    well what i done for 3days was was once the day was allmost over and at mid day i changed my ds time took my bellsprout off the yellow forest and put it back on so my steps didnt get reset but before i did that i used most of my watts soon im gona change from yellow forest

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    these steps were accumulated in 1 day and i got 6682 watts:

Who's In Your Pokéwalker, How Many Steps And Watts Do You Have?

When i put Togepi back on the DS i got a surprise, the steps continue to count even when you hit 99,999:

On refreshing field:
    Walked 129334 steps.
    Collected 6683 W.

xD

the previous day i got 55287.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    I have got my Unown Herbert in My walker atm and I have until now 6642 steps m(and I am still at uni)

Years
    29481 Steps
    1173 Watts

Only used it for 5 days. Today had a chance to walk for about an hour and a bit outdoors, got 8500 steps total, still not even a Volt Tackle Pikachu on Yellow Forest. >__< I'm thinking of giving up and try other courses...

Other than today I carried it along whenever I went out to visit grandmother or drive around, however I barely get any daily progress doing it, so sometimes while in the car I exercise my wrist by spinning the Pokéwalker around in a rhythmical motion to gain a few extra steps. It's not often I do anyway, it's a tad tiresome to keep your hand spinning for so long. :P

I really can't think of going beyond that and attach the Walker to my dog or expose to static or something for free steps though, that sounds stupid. I have no haste in unlocking the courses anyway, they should come in over time...

Shakespeare

Today We Play It My Way!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2011
    Right now, I have an Eevee in it. I've walked 6059 steps so far today, I have 696 Watts and I've walked 77631 steps altogether. Since last Monday. 8-D

NatureKeeper

Now:

Spiky-Eared Pichu

Watts right now: 330 watts

This Stroll's steps: 9185 steps

Total Steps: 28313 Steps

I like to take it to School, as I stay home for the rest of the day. This sure gives me some steps. :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    Pokewalker tracking

I want everyone to post how far along they are on the pokewalker and how close to the 100,000 watt mark they are and... go

Alexeon

← from acrøss T·I·M·E ☆
    Years
    Hmm 798,196 steps, a little more than 40,000 watts...And I don't use a mechanical way to "cheat" it. I just clip it to a make-shift ankle-band (made from a sock), and babysit my toddler niece everyday. She makes me move enough to easily get at least 10,000 steps a day. xD

Weber

Thats Farfetch'd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2013
    143,160 divide by 20 = 7,158 gee i havent really gotten as far as i have though, oh well in the summer i know i will be able to catch up and probably get all the steps i need.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Merged your PokéWalker Tracking thread with this one.

I managed to get over 1500 steps in my sister's PokéWalker one day just by shaking it with my hand. I haven't actually used mines as yet.

Years
    If you want a total, then I have like over 120,000 steps and over 6,000 Watts. I have been rollin' with my Blastoise lately.

**Scratch that, I have 136,695 steps and uhhh... 6,834 Watts. Wowie.**

Danikamakaze

★ D a n d a n
    Years
    I currently have a spiritomb in it, over all, about 16386 watts and 319356 steps. Working my way up to the Dim Cave( I think, correct me if I am wrong)

After a Feebas?

I think it's one of the most time consuming ways to get a Feebas, but I can't be bothered wasting HOURS of pokemon time to find one xD So I stick my pokewalker on my bag xD

>>Scrotum my Togepi
    3215 Steps, 87 watts

Years
    I have Chikorita in there right now. He gave me 200 bonus watts yesterday as 4 times he had a heart speech bubble :)
    I have taken 238,962 steps and have 1277 watts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back