• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your little (or big) buddy?

Years
    Unless you want to use one of them for arena fights, it does not matter which one you choose, you get pikachu candy in any case, which you can use to evolve pikachu or to power up any pikachu or raichu.

Oh I know. It's because I have my Pokemon listed by CP so the higher CP was the first one I came to when selecting, it just so happens it'll be the same one I evolve once I have enough candies (it could take a while as I need 40 more candies).

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2016
    Jigglypuff. Haha, I only needed 9 candies when I started. Only 1 more and its at .8km out of 1 haha. Next will probably be either hitmonchan (because he's my favorite pokemon) or nidoran, because I really want a nidoking haha.

Years
    At the moment my buddy is Dratini, I only need two more candies to evolve it into a Dragonair and 10k isn't that far to walk so I should have that evolution soon :)

Years
    First I had Gastly 'cuz I want a Gengar, but then I changed to Pikachu since I can sometimes find Gastly in the wild, but I'll never encounter enough Pikachu to get enough candies for a Raichu.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Pidgey.
    Just to boost my candy stockpile so I can get the absolute most out of the lucky egg that's burning a whole in my bag.

Years
    Got the Eevee candy I needed, now its Psyduck. Which I named Spyduck and it needs only 3 candies so I can evolve it. :>

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    I have Ponyta as i only need 4 candies to evolve.

Is the Pokemon height related to your avatar based on its height stat. Or do all pokemon appear the same height no matter how big or little they are? Because this Ponyta is short.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    Meh. I play pretty casually. Half the time the game may as well be called Egg Hatching Simulator.

Terumi-kantoku

Cat Lover Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2017
    My lil bruh is my Growlithe Sasha. He is awesome, already. Got great stats and will be a powerful Arcanine someday!

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
    Dratini! Mine has really good IVs and I've only ever seen one :c
    After I get a good amount of candies, I'll likely put Bulbasaur as my buddy.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    My buddy is a Growlithe at the moment! Arcanine is my favourite Pokemon so I think there's not much surprise there. Also it's kind of like I'm walking my dog, just on my phone?! I tried out Magikarp as a buddy and found it hilarious so I might switch it to Magikarp later.

Bobbylicious

Banned
    Years
    Right now I'm using Magikarp just to get Gyarados, but next time I go to the city (probably next week, I was going to go today but I feel like shit and the weather isn't that good) I'll get enough candy to get a Gyarados anyway so then I'll change it to something else. I was gonna do Dratini for Dragonite, but it'd KM/candy is too much and I cbf so I'll prob put in another 1KM/candy Pokemon, like Pikachu, Jigglypuff or Geodude, since I don't find a lot of those near where I live.

Back