• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why aren't my Rom topics getting approved?!?

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    I been posting many topics in the Rom Hacking Forum because I need severe help with my upcoming Pokemon Rom hack, Pokemon Topaz. But it keep going through the stupid admin/mod approval process and I waited more than 2-3 days and they still aren't showing up.

Please I just need help with some sprite recoloring and changing the dumb title screen for emerald version. I really need help in these and I can't even post for help because it needs to be approved.

Oh and here's a future suggestion.
    For those topics you don't approve, message the member who made that topic and tell them what needs to be fixed, be I honestly didn't post anything wrong but to request any kind of help who is skilled at spriting to help me with my recolors and title screen.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Uh, maybe you could check the rules and see if you have the screenshots and progress that it requires for you to post your hack?

And, uh, you don't post threads asking for help. You ask in the Simple Questions Thread. o.o

Also, just PM Christos, Ice or Manipulation about your thread; they're the ones who disapproved it, they'll know why. We can't read their minds.

.light

Airplanes in the night sky...
    Years
  • First of all, no one wil make your title screen, or recolour your sprites, just ask them for help to find tutorials, and stay patient, because if you have posted five times they will not approve at all, being un-patient is no help at all.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • There are threads in the ROM hacking section that will tell you how to change the title screen, customize your sprites and more. Just do a search within that section for them. If all else fails, I believe that there's a thread for simple/quick questions. Most of the time if you ask, someone will be kind enough to link ya to it or tell you how to do it themselves.

Back