• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Eventing Question] Why does my door break when I run from a wild battle?

Days
    • Seen Aug 17, 2023
    I have a door from an outside area (lets call it map 1) that leads into co-ordinates 12,4 in an inside area (call it map 2)
    Now, for the most part, the event works as intended, you walk into the entrance in map 1 and it takes you to 12,4 in map 2.
    However, if I run from a wild pokemon in map 1, either through the run button or with a pokedoll, suddenly the event starts taking me to 12,4 on map 1 instead, as if the map id inside the event has been changed.
    In case my explanation above is unclear, I've uploaded a short clip to youtube to demonstrate the door working, then me running from the battle, then the door being bugged:

https://youtu.be/1tUQuxC5kB8

Does anyone know what on earth is going on? And how to fix it? I've attached a screenshot of the door event to the post in case there's something im missing there.

EDIT: after more testing, it turns out i was wrong, and it happens regardless of the battle outcome

Attachments

• Why does my door break when I run from a wild battle?
      image_2023-07-27_100935695.png
      42.2 KB · Views: 7
    Last edited:
    Back