• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why hello there

Years
  • So i came across this website while i was looking for friendcode exchanges for pokemen x and y, hurrah for google :v...and since the website looks nice i was like heeyy lets sign up :o
    I've been playing pokemon games since i was 7 years old...hence that im 20 now :')
    So yeah probably you're never too old for pokemon.
    Since i have no idea what i should write about myself i just leave it like this for now,
    hopefully i will meet some nice people here :o

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiii there, up, definitely came to the right place if you're looking for friend code sharing, and nice people! Check out the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y's friend code sharing thread and you can post your FC there within a database, as well as look up the other friend codes that are pasted there! And I'm glad that we've made a good impression on you so far! Welcome to PC! C:

I agree! You're really never too old for pokemon, and I continue to love the games myself! ORAS is coming out soon too, which will be amazing because Gen 3 is personally one of my favourite generations of pokemon, and it'll be awesome to finally see it as a remake, y'know? But anywho, feel free to explore, and see what you like, yes? :3

Anytime you wanna chat, you can send a message my way on VMs or PMs, and I can also help out by answering any question or addressing any concern that you may have about PC, and I'l lhelp out as best and as soon as I can! Have a wonderful time, and cheers! Have a great day! <33

Years
  • Hello there Haydn, and welcome to PC! Nice to hear you've found the XY Friend Code thread already since you did say you were here for Friend Safari stuff. Adding Friend Codes can really help give you more options for what Pokemon you'll find.

And that's pretty nice you discovered PC via a Google search, that was how I discovered the forum as well when I signed up three years ago. I have also been into Pokemon around the same age you got into it, so yeah we got something in common here. Even though I'll be turning 22 in October I know I'm still going to remain loyal to Pokemon for a long time. Because it's true that you're never too old for Pokemon!

I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire by any chance? I would not be surprised if you were especially considering how loved Hoenn was back in the day. It also brings back memories because Ruby & Sapphire were the first Pokemon games I played as well. I guess I have to leave it here, but we hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to chat don't hesitate to shout me a message anytime!

- Hikamaru

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Wow, another 20 year old Pokémon fan, this reminds me of myself ahaha.
    Btw, welcome, Haydn. I'm wondering which version do you have? And like Dragon and Hikari told before, I'm wondering if you're excited on ORAS too? I know they'll be a blast. Btw, you can talk to any of us, and don't worry, we won't bite ya, and I'm sure you'll enjoy in here in no time. Welcome to PC, and nice to meet you!

Mega Venusaur

Muncher
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokéCommunity, Haydn8! It's fantastic to meet you.

More Pokémon veterans? Excellent! I'm sure that you'll fit into our community just fine. If you hoping to share your Friend Code, I would recommend browsing the X/Y Friend Code Sharing thread so that you can post your own code and meet up with others in-game.

Enjoy your time here and don't be afraid to send any of us a message asking for help! We're here to help you and be your friend.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    Hello, nice to meet you. It looks like you are having fun here

Years
  • I wonder if you're excited about Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire by any chance? I would not be surprised if you were especially considering how loved Hoenn was back in the day. It also brings back memories because Ruby & Sapphire were the first Pokemon games I played as well. I guess I have to leave it here, but we hope you enjoy it here and if you ever want to chat don't hesitate to shout me a message anytime!

- Hikamaru

Well i did play sapphire alot back then so yeah kinda curious about the new versions :)

Years
  • Wow, another 20 year old Pokémon fan, this reminds me of myself ahaha.
    Btw, welcome, Haydn. I'm wondering which version do you have? And like Dragon and Hikari told before, I'm wondering if you're excited on ORAS too? I know they'll be a blast. Btw, you can talk to any of us, and don't worry, we won't bite ya, and I'm sure you'll enjoy in here in no time. Welcome to PC, and nice to meet you!

old hags united :o.. nah :p
    but im playing pokemon x atm

Back