• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why? When I'm Right.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • I usually admit to it. My mom is another story. She'll swear up and down she's right about something. If you can't prove to her she's wrong, you have to just go along with her. It's so damn annoying. DX

Galho

Morning Bell
    Years
  • It depends on the subject; sure i give everyone the space to have their own opinion and such, but if there are facts present, i'll be really stubborn and i will almost never give up on my point, until someone proves me otherwise. But sometimes when discussing cinema, or books I can let my elitist side show up and disagree when mentioning if something is good or bad whilst comparing to some of my favorite movies or books. It can be as annoying for me as to the one having the conversation with me.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • If someone can legitimately prove i'm wrong? Absolutely no problem, I might be a little grumpy, but hey I can't argue if your right. Well I could but it would be a waste of energy, but if I think i'm right, which I generally do, and while it might be a tad vain to say so, I generally am, your going to have some serious work proving me wrong. But hey its been done before. Once or twice.

Yes I'm kidding.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    nah. i'm pretty honest and will fully admit to being wrong if the situation presents itself.. sometimes i'll admit to being wrong even if i don't think i am. i like peace.

Years
  • I do because I'm always right :3

But really, if I know I'm right, I'll fight it, but if I'm unsure I'll let myself be educated.

Keira

Gayer than you'll ever be
    Years
  • I'm right. Of COURSE I'm right. How could I not be right? D:

I am always right... ;)

Years
  • If there's proof I'm wrong in front of me, it's not so hard. Otherwise though I'll probably argue until the end of time xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • When I was younger I never liked to admit I was wrong and was super stubborn to the point I would continue to argue a point even when I knew I'd been trumped. A streak of stubbornness still resides in me, but I'm more open to admitting when I'm wrong and listening to others' views or approaches to things. I suppose I got tired to arguing over everything and anything really, and decided that it was just easier to accept if I've made a mistake a move on. I'd rather spend my time and effort toward something productive than swelling on things.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Of course. Don't like to argue especially if I know I'm wrong so I usually admit when I do know I am.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I used to hate being wrong, and would be kinda insecure about it. Over the years I learned to not care, and if I'm wrong then I take some time to think about it, figure out why, and learn from it. These days I leave it open to correct myself on something. "Well, I could be wrong, but-" lmfao

Years
  • Most of the time whenever somebody tells me I'm wrong, I usually reevaluate the situation and assess it, and most of the time I do wind up being incorrect whenever that happens XD

Years
  • Not really, I'm usually pretty good at admitting I was wrong.

But if I'm right and people are accusing me of being wrong, I'll fight tooth and nails to prove it. I can overdo it sometimes too ._.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Nah, I'm not a very confrontational person and If I figure out I'm in the wrong, I like to admit to it, apologize, and move on with life.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • eh, it depends on what it is. if it is something i'm very passionate about, i'm very stubborn about it. however if im not too well knowledged on the thing, i will admit it but i can still be a stubborn person even if i'm not well versed in the thing.

Back