• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

Times like this make me glad my father also plays a lot of games, and my mom used to. At least they sort of understand. ..Sort of. D:

Yeah, basically I get 0 support from my family who thinks it is a waste of time and I should focus more on my studies n stuff.

My dad does play games from time to time, but not like I do. He plays them and thinks he is good while he actually sucks, while I play them and be meh at them and think im decent :P

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    PS3 help

I have a second gen ps3 and it will play ps1 games, but not ps2 games and it as the internal ps2 memory card.

Any help please

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a second gen ps3 and it will play ps1 games, but not ps2 games and it as the internal ps2 memory card.

Any help please
    There's a bit of data you have to download from the PSN store (it's free) before your PS3 will play PS2 games. Did you do that?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    So, Assassin's Creed Unity is 70 bucks Canadian. Ridiculous. Who will that appeal to? Only the hardest core of fans. There's no way I'll pay that much for another AC title. Especially when their last decent title was AC Brotherhood. I haven't played Black Flag, though, I heard that's good.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    So, Assassin's Creed Unity is 70 bucks Canadian. Ridiculous. Who will that appeal to? Only the hardest core of fans. There's no way I'll pay that much for another AC title. Especially when their last decent title was AC Brotherhood. I haven't played Black Flag, though, I heard that's good.

I tried Black Flag, but it honestly was just more Assassin's Creed. :/ If I'm honest with myself, the last time I had fun with an AC game was when you were here and we were playing online. Since then, I have not enjoyed an AC experience.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Pretty much dude, I agree completely. I bought 3 and it was crap. So was Revelations. It's the same old stuff over and over.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Pretty much dude, I agree completely. I bought 3 and it was crap. So was Revelations. It's the same old stuff over and over.
    Yeah, that's why I've lost interest in the series too. As fun as stabbing people and climbing everything in historical settings can be, it gets a little repetitive after a while. And it would be nice if the story looked like it was actually going somewhere, but at this point I'm pretty sure they just threw the overall story out the window.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, that's why I've lost interest in the series too. As fun as stabbing people and climbing everything in historical settings can be, it gets a little repetitive after a while. And it would be nice if the story looked like it was actually going somewhere, but at this point I'm pretty sure they just threw the overall story out the window.

They...

Spoiler:

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    When it comes to the Assassin's Creed series, the thing that I think has gotten stale is not the single player, but the multiplayer. The multiplayer was fine when it was first introduced back in Brotherhood, but as more titles in the series had it, it has gotten worse. Eventually I got tired of seeing players going for quantity of kills instead of quality of kills. Which is why I am glad that Rogue is dropping the multiplayer.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Assassin's Creed II is my most favorite of the series; unlike other games, this one seemed to have had an engaging story. While playing, most of us were actually able to feel what Ezio was going through; in his happy moments, we found ourselves smiling, and during his toughest times, we were crying (maybe not literally--in our minds). As far as plots go, I would say Assassin's Creed II would have to be in my list of top-five all-time favorites. Other AC releases were okay, but I personally don't believe they could compare to this one.

Multiplayer--sadly, I have never tried it, to be honest. Well, I did once, but quit as soon as I began (reasons), so didn't get to experience much, sadly.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I liked II and Brotherhood. Revelations was wholly unnecessary. The first game was a fun romp too. ACIII though was horrible. Just sucked out whatever desire I might have had to continue with the franchise. I skipped Black Flag, don't really care about the upcoming ones right now

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    More multiplayer, more money. Ubisoft thinking as always.

It's the same old stuff over and over.
    That goes for every series.
    If you take e.g. CoD, EA games, it's also the same all over again.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years

What was their pricing for past Assassin Creed games?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    Couldn't get into AC. I was rather bad in discreet killing and I couldn't hold my own when going head-on with the enemies so I gave up on it. But I could see why some other people would like it. The one I played was neatly organized.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back