• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will hisuian Pokemon make a return to legends 2?

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
What is your opinion if hisuian Pokemon from legends 1 make a return to legends 2? The new paradoxical formes will probably have a different name according to whatever they name the sub kalos region. The unown spelling out "soeyue", but this could just be the name for the new region or for Japanese see you.

Years
I don't think this time we're gonna have a new name for Lumiose City and hence new regional forms. Even because the game is based on Lumiose City, so it doesn't make much sense to make new regional forms only available in one city. I don't Discard this option completely yet, i just don't think it's gonna happen. Instead we'll have mega evolutions.

Hisuian Pokemon, i think that they might be there, especially if the game is set in the past like PLA. Though, I am not sure how. I don't expect them to be available in the city, maybe some kind of secondary quest, like in SV DLC.

I am not sure about Pokémon HOME. It really depends on how the combat system is going to be in Legends Z-A. For example, Hisuian Pokemon might break the game? If so, i hope GF is smart enough not to allow them. Also, generally Legends is for me the kind of series that makes new Pokemon/forms to transfer them to the main game, that in this case would be the gen 10 game.

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
This could be a different year in the poke universe though. This could be an open world reimagining of kalos. Lumiose city will just be the central hub much like jubilife village. They did say they scrapped an idea about aliens which became gen 7's ultra beasts, not sure if they'll bring anything similar to that here. You may be correct, the hisuian Pokemon may be incompatible for transfer with legends 2. The teaser revealed the mega evolution symbol somewhere near the end of the trailer, but that's just bringing a gen 6-7 mechanic back. When I think legends, is the time distortion portals, Pokemon with ancient or possibly futuristic forms (much like Pokemon scarlet/violets paradox Pokemon.), open world region like sinnoh formerly called hisui, and perhaps fighting and or capturing those regions mythical in game rather then waiting on a timed mystery gift or special events. There has to be a new gimmick somewhere to bring attention to legends 2 that no one is aware of yet.

Days
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Wouldnt make sense to have them, plus 2 different regions too. Would make sense in johto

Back