• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Windy's Birthday + Veteranship!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    23 years ago, I started to walk on this world, and today I'm celebrating my birthday along with my parents. Oh, and I'm also celebrating being 3 years in PC at the same time, even though it was several days ago (December 19th), even though it's quite long overdue.

I hope you can join in the celebration together :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Happy birthday / anniversary, windy! Indeed, it's great having you around again on the forums, and I do like seeing you around here and there when I do! I do hope you'll stick around with us, and I hope you have an awesome birthday. <33

Years
    I was considering making the thread, but I was a bit too down-in-the-dumps to make it. That aside, I'm proud my victory star has finally reached the veteran stage of his PC membership, and I hope you had an awesome 23rd as well!

Starry Windy

Years
    Happy birthday / anniversary, windy! Indeed, it's great having you around again on the forums, and I do like seeing you around here and there when I do! I do hope you'll stick around with us, and I hope you have an awesome birthday. <33

Okay, I will. Thanks, Shawn! :)

I was considering making the thread, but I was a bit too down-in-the-dumps to make it. That aside, I'm proud my victory star has finally reached the veteran stage of his PC membership, and I hope you had an awesome 23rd as well!

It's okay, Hikari, I hope you'll be on top shape soon! And thanks for the wishes as always, Hikari. :)

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Happy birthday Windy, and congratulations for your anniversary! Did you get any nice presents? ;p

Have a good one, and hopefully we can chat again some time soon! c:

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Happy Birthing Windy! I hope you had a great day, and congrats on being a member for 3 years, hopefully you'll stick around for many more ^_^

Starry Windy

Years
    Happy Birthing Windy! I hope you had a great day, and congrats on being a member for 3 years, hopefully you'll stick around for many more ^_^

Thank you, ßritto, even though we may be just met at this time. Surely I will be staying for long, and thanks for the wishes :)

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    Birthday and veteranship? That's a double celebration! (Is it coincidence they're so close to each other?) I hope your day will be at least twice as awesome as a normal party even though your anniversary was a few days ago!

Starry Windy

Years
    Birthday and veteranship? That's a double celebration! (Is it coincidence they're so close to each other?) I hope your day will be at least twice as awesome as a normal party even though your anniversary was a few days ago!

It's probably no coincidence at all, since I wanted to join PC near my birthday that time, and thanks Lycanthropy, I already enjoyed my day today :)

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Congrats on both Starry. Cheers to the upcoming years.

Back