• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Woah. I'm sure there wasn't a lake here before...

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
  • Ever hallucinated?
    I keep seeing things that are not there. It's like a black cat or something walking past me, and when I look again, it's gone. Also, I saw someone running down my street, looked again, and they were gone (they weren't running fast enough to clear my window in the second I turned around). I saw someones hand in front of my face, so I jumped and moved back, but it wasn't there.

Tch. I think I'm going crazy.

But yeah, have you hallucinated, if so, what did you see?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
  • I can only think of two times I've ever hallucinated.

The first time when I was young. My mom and I were driving home in the dark and I look out the window and see a helicoptor or something flying very low on the ground, off to the side of the road. I saw it disappear behind the trees, take a second look, then it was gone.

The second time I was home alone at night and in the middle of a panic attack. I go down to the basement and close the door behind me (I'm pretty sure I looked up and saw the closed door too), then I go out the door and around the house again and go inside through the front door. When I circle around to the basement door again I look at it and it's opened. o_O;

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I hallucianted a motorcycle zoomed infront of me. Lets just saying jumping out of the way from nothing does not give good results.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Nope, can't say I have, I imagine it as being really cool or just scary :3.

Well, it's pretty scary when you keep thinking things are about to hit you do you move away from it, only to realise nothing is actually there. It depends how often you do it though, I get them almost every day, so it's getting kind of creepy.

Years
  • Yes! XD
    Didn't sleep for 3 days and went out on the 3rd night for a 19th.

I was drunk and highly sleep deprived.
    I swear to God, I saw the music. XD

Colours and random stuff.
    Never again!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Yes, when I was in 5th grade I woke up in the middle of the night and went to go get some water and when I was going down the stairs I looked up and there was a glowing white lady in front of me, she passed through me, went behind me then went through the wall.

Hallucinations..oh how exciting. :3 I guess that's what happens when you have had a bad flu for 4 days and you wake up in the middle of the night to get some water.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
  • Sometimes I see the odd shape or two from the corner of my eye, but that's about it. :/ Though I did once spy something pale and spherical zooming about my room a couple years back- maybe I was half asleep at the time, I dunno. XD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    All the time. I walked out the door once to find old ladies walking across my driveway, and then when I got in the car... they were gone.

Okamii

♥The Legendary White Wolf♥
    Years
  • well yes i have. one day i was laying on my back deck looking up at the stars. i could have SWORN there was a little rotating triangle and it all of a sudden dissapeared. then there was one time that i saw a bump in a sock that was laying on my floor and i saw a squirrel in my sock! that wasnt scary but i did see it. and i one time i thought i saw my dog outside and i was inside so i opened my door but nothing was there and all of a sudden my dog gives out a big bark right behind me...scared me to death cuz it was like 2 am. theres more but im tired of typing -_-

dash!

Epic
    Years
  • Woke up after dreaming about elves, and all the elves were still in my brain. My dad was the one who woke me up, he came in my room to wake me up and tell me i was gonna be late for school. I sleepily told him "OK." or something like that, then I acually turned over to reply to something one of the elves said. u__u

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • I hallucinate with small things all the time, such as dejavu moments and thinking the drink in my cup was more full than that. Nothing big, though.

Years
  • Some mornings I'll see a man in a white top hat walking down the stars just as I begin my decent at the top, I never see his face....

Back