• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

world wolFLARE day

Sirfetch’d

It was eight years ago that our old wolf decided to embark on a journey and join the PokeCommunity forums. Through this time he has evolved from a little pup into the proud wolf he is today. I can't think of many members who have contributed more time and effort into bettering PC than wolf has. Let's all wish him a very happy PCversary but instead of bringing cake, make sure to bring a raw steak!

HAPPY PCVERSARY WOLFY

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • Happy PCVERSARY wolflare!

or like other people like to put it: [21:10] queenie zelda: also hAPPY ANIVEYERYYSARY YOU 8 YEAR OLD POS

It's been great having you around for so long.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I think it's been a while since we met (well, in PC Battle Server-wise), but I hope you'll have great time in your birthday, wolf!

Years
  • It's Wolf's PCversary today? Damn didn't know it was today.

Anyways, you are a very dedicated person around the community and with being a mod of our battling section for what has now been six years running shows how well you know competitive battling, and you are a kind and very awesome member.

Hopefully you'll make it to another 8 years.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Happy anniversary wolf! I hope you'll keep being a steady part of the community and never leave (8

Years
  • Congrats wolf
    beating_heart_emote__free_to_use__by_unsuspicious_pizza-d8l9yag.gif
    I'm proud you've been around for so long and have lots of respect for you with how big of an asset you have been to PC/the server. Thank you and keep at it!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Oh Wolf, I remember you! (by looking through our chat history lol)
    Happy Anniv from a long lost friend

Back