• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst food you’ve ever eaten?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Basic question. And remember to respect opionions… especially since I'm very sure everyone has different taste buds, so I'm sure at least one person would think differently from another.

For me, god fucking crab. It smells awful, it constantly gets stuck to my teeth, and it makes me nauseous every time I eat it. I seriously can't understand how anypne else could enjoy eating this, it's that bad. I'd rather starve than eat it, and I'll probably only ever eat crab if itcome with a truckload of sauce.

Years
    Ampalaya (bitter gourd/bitter melon). No matter how it's cooked I gag when I try to eat it. Bitter is not for me.

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
    Years
    I once tried a yogurt sauce with mint in it and nearly ralphed all over the place. I like mint in tea and chocolate, but please keep it out of everything else. 🤢

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    i once tried mashed potatoes when i was seven years old and i've stayed away from it since

That's... not an answer I ever expected to read omg.

I can tolerate pretty much everything but by god do I profoundly dislike "paella for foreigners", or "rice with things", as we call it. Truly hideous when a pub serves that.

Years
    i once tried mashed potatoes when i was seven years old and i've stayed away from it since

That's... surprising.

For me, there's so many foods I don't like that it's hard to pick just one. Special shout out to the burger that gave me food poisoning bad enough to send me to the emergency department when I was like 10-11 though. I can't eat burgers anymore without feeling ill.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I mean, not really, anyone is entitled to like or dislike any food they want, but still, not liking some form of potatoes is quite... uncommon.

Anyway, off to mash some potato for lunch I go.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I can't stand coconut, with the exception of when it is in dishes like laksa. But most coconut-flavoured foods are an absolute no :( I also don't like spaghetti bolognese... it used to be my absolute favourite food when I was a child but I ate so much that I can't bring myself to eat it anymore. Other than that, there are definitely other foods I dislike but those are the main two I can think of that surprise people.

I'm not sure if they're the worst food I've ever eaten but they're definitely foods I can't stand. :P

Years
    Worst food item in history for me is this Sweet from beaches of Goa "Bebinca" . Bebinca is a very popular, egg-based multi-layered sweet dish. It is also known as bibik or bebinka. I didn't liked its taste but I really liked its decoration they served us at the restaurant.

Here's it's photo to save you from Google....

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I don't like a lot of food, tbh, I'm an extremely picky eater, so there isn't a "worst food" for me I dislike a lot of food equally. There's a lot of food I've dropped since the pandemic, and there's just a lot of food I simply refuse to eat like pasta. But, I have no "worst." Since I can like something one day, then probably hate it the next. That's just how I am. Right now, I mostly eat a lot of seafood (canned) but, who knows, by the end of 2022? I might end up disliking it. That's why I can't ever say for certain a food I just hate the most.

Last edited:

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
    Cornbread, decided to try it for the first time about a year ago and bought it from the supermarket. It smelled so musty, it tasted like expired pasta.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Most alcohols (including all refined beverages like champagne or French wine) taste too bitter for me, I always spit the first sip back to the glass ^^"
    Parmigianno and Mozarella are the only cheeses that I like, most other cheeses just repel me by their look or smell.

But to be honest, the worst meal I have ever had was in a dodgy restaurant in India, I ordered something local, and there was a cockroach in the rice... ^^"
    I can assure you I wasn't hungry anymore lol.

Back