• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen Worst Kanto Pokemon

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Worst Pokemon are the obligatory Ditto, Farfetch'd, Butterfree, and Beedrill. There's also Raticate and Lickitung, with the former losing its novelty after the second gym, and the latter having poor stats in general.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Magikarp definitely has to be on the list. Despite of it's weakness it's also a major pain in the ass to level up, takes forever. Then Gyarados in gen 1 is basically useless too cause it's stab moves even suck because he's a physical attacker not a special. Gyarados is good with moves like Earthquake.

Cloyster. For being a water Pokemon it's stab moves as well are weak compared to other water types since it has a high attack stat and not special.

Abra. Basically a K.O. Pokemon and it's only move is Teleport making him pointless until level 16

Yellow exclusive, Pikachu. Yeah Pikachu for the sole reason you can't evolve him without trading, and his movepool sucked until basically Gen 3, tho in gen II he could learn Iron Tail. There's much better electric types to get in Yellow Magneton and Jolteon are 2. But if you could evolve Pikachu he's equal to Electabuzz which required a trade.

Years
    I agree I never liked Farfetch'd. I mean you couldn't get him until later on in the game and by that time you atleast had a Fearow or Pidgeot so he was kinda pointless.

Back