• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would You Date The New Professor?

Shirona

[span="font-size: 18px; font-family: Abril Fatface
Years
    • Seen May 10, 2019
    Would You Date The New Professor?

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • I thought about this for a while, and I just need to follow my heart. Alola here I come! Gotta capture myself a new professor!

kendypls

Currently playing: Expert Emerald (Casual)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 10, 2020
    definitely, just look at that hot bod, looks like a beach volleyball tutor ^.^

Years
  • I suppose the logical continuation of the recent characterisation of Serena and May is shipping the player. Still, though, that would be weird. What would you people do after that? Leave, then get dragged back after a brief encounter with a wild Pikachu?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    of course I'm a fan of his body, but dang, walking without a shirt 24/7 kinda makes the statement of "I'm a playa"

He seems like a friendly guy though...and to be fair he's probably not much of a "playa" if he's already settled down with somebody. (talking about the ring)

Years
  • People are going on fairly little now, their impressions would quite plausibly change if he turned out to be constantly ranting about 'Creepmageddon' in Alola and so on.

cough...really lady-like answers in here...cough....
    This thread is actually the reason why Pokémon Crystal was made.

That kind of thing is a bit of a norm here, though. It is a bit weird given the subject matter, but anyway. You can generally just assume that all mods are females.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I really don't get what you mean at ALL, not gonna lie. What does gender have to do with liking the new professor anyways? PC has tons of gay/bi males and even straight people can admire his beauty. He's just a good looking guy. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

I have nothing against gays, but
    1. =He is way too old for me
    2. I find him ugly.

Back