• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you evolve Gloom into Vileplume or Bellossom?

Which eevolution u will chose for gloom

• Total voters
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I always liked Vileplume better, haha. It was gloomy and badass while Bellossom was a bit too cute.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I kinda like them both, but I lean more towards Bellossom in the long run~
    Vileplume is also gorgeous, as I've used it in Pokemon Blue and it was amazing. *_*

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I love Bellossom. I was so happy when they introduced it generation 2. This made me love it even more:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Both are equally good so I find it quite difficult to choose. I suppose I prefer Vileplume mainly due to the fact that I've used it in FireRed and it turned out to be a tremendous help through the game.

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2018
    I simply can't choose one over the other. I love both equally. Both are awesome Grass Pokemon, and I've used both in game more times than I can remember.

Years
  • I slightly prefer Bellossom, it's pretty cute and although I like Vileplume, its cuteness wins me over on this one.

Years
  • Bellossom kills me with cuteness. Vileplume is nice but it's not that cute compared to her even though she doesn't have as good of a moveset. The sprites especially..

182.png

Make me want to melt!

Log

It's your boy Guzma!
    Years
  • I like Vileplume more than Bellossom, so, I guess I'll say Ill evolve Gloom into Vileplume. Though I really dont use either of them.

Guest123_x1

Bellossom is adorable, but, as with many branched evolutions, it's kind of hard for me to make a final decision with what to evolve its preceeding form into (which actually wasn't a problem with Gloom in Generation I since it only evolved into Vileplume.)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • I much prefer Vileplume! It has a certain quirkiness about it that I love. I do think Bellossom is really cool, and I used to really like it as a kid (especially after the Lugia movie) but over time I've grown to like Vileplume more.

Elysieum

Requiescat en pace.
    Years
  • I've always regarded Vileplume as the better option. The addition of Poison-type has more benefits than drawbacks, I think. Vileplume also has a naturally higher Special Attack stat. Bellossom's design is much cuter, though. Both have unique battle potential.

Sunstruck

Insomniac Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2023
    I'm honestly undecided to this day. I like both; they're equally cute. Like, I've created charts mapping out the amount of cute characteristics each one has, and how cute each characteristic is, and even then the amounts match up perfectly. It's ridiculous! How am I supposed to decide?

In the end I just use Gloom.

Back