• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

X!R!0N-Sanctuary Kaya

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    This is going to be a Fire red hack and the secondary version will ruby. Now this version is called Kaya Heiwa while the ruby version one is called Tsuki Amaya. This hack is full of fakemon and I know people dislike them so I'll make them as great as possible.

The Story In the intro you see a samurai and a ninja clash head to head and then...

FLASH

and everything is still. At the title screen there is a dark hooded figure swaying with still leaves falling behind. There's a cloaked figure laying as if dead ashore the great island of Kaya. The gate keeper to Kaya runs to the figure along with his best friend the Xirion, UO. They get the cloaked figure to rise by healing it and asks for identification. As your memories been wiped and the planet from whence you have came (Gaia/Earth) has been depunated you are given new life and taken to the shore's edge where all may find their answers in clearity. After you pick your way you are brought to the gate to choose your destiny, the dark side or the light side or the neutral side. From there you meet friends, foes, 5 rivals to clash with, get your own gaurdian/helper and rise to take over and protect Kaya from the outside problems of Gaia and to complete the prophecy.

What's New? Well most people are always revamping gbc pkmn games so I'll be doing the opposite at one point. I don't know if someone else is doing this or was even though there's a big chance but I'm doing it because from most other hacks I've seen in the showcase this part makes it more original. (Originality is very important to me!). Although about 10 pokemon will be left due to people's likings and a few diamond and pearl ones will be added most fakemon are new or recreated forms from other games or my own creations made to be put into a pokemon game to fantasize and make it better (I'm also keeping some pkmn as I've seen people flaming those who create fakemon [don't know about BATTLE FIRE] and I respect pkmn and must give credit and show my respect for the original creators [yeah! I care! sort of...]). All areas will be recreated and this game will be very symbolistic with its own style and brand new storyline that has nothing to do with 1 kid saving the world and starting with just 1 lvl 5 pkmn as we have to think real although most things in the game seem unreal. This game will feature some japanese due to my own liking and showing respect (I also think no other eng/jap hacks been made yet so that adds to the originality) and a new language of its own will be added to make the game more interesting. The newest thing you could tell from the short not so efficient storyline is that the game lets you pick from 3 sides to play on rather then just the goody who saves the region with his freak nature/monster fusions (no offense). This is hard to accomplish but that's why I have and am getting connections. You can choose to try to dominate/take over the world, help save the world, just amp up to the max power, or go on your own off path. [still gotta do somework on the last one which is very short and hard to put into a game with so little space, just might leave it out or make it a possible choice for all because this isn't on my rpg maker]. There will also be sprites recreated from RPG maker 2003 that are used as bases for some characters but people can't tell [I'll give credit just cause I used them to make less work for myself although I'm a good spriter]. There will also be very few new graphics and different areas that look somewhat like those from a hack of the month [I think year]. This game was going to be like a dungeon rescue team game but by the time I've thought of it DJG already started it! so that's out.

Credits: Uhhh... RPG Maker 2003, WAH for the introduction to the new world, D- Trogh for helping better me understand and be the first to support me so I could create my own project, Charas Online for the character set generator which is great and commonly used for my sprites, Hackmew and Darthatron for their tools and X=Buster for his support and help that can always be called on.

The GraphicS: ...

Uhh... Yeah, about that... I'm too lazy to put those up and I need to take more shots before I upload them and post em so...

X!R!0N-Sanctuary Kaya

The platform for the new pokemon league

X!R!0N-Sanctuary Kaya

the Techen team

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2014
    Could you please change your textcolour? It's hard, (not impossible) to read..
    Anyway, an unusual hack. I'm not sure I liked the story too much, but the Guardian/helper thing is really interesting. Keep up the good work.

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Fixed the text (sorry! I like silver font so I always use it and 19/20 vision is great for me as its quite simple for me. Again, sorry!) and will have screeneis after getting a new vba!

As for the story, well... It will go by and by and it seems since I'm bad with english its not saying much about the game. Its better to play it than to read about it. I'll be editing it occasionally to make it more detailed and it will be changed every so often a new idea comes by. I'm opening it up more so this game can be more about your own choices instead of the game choosing for you (note: it will still do this most of the times as almost all hackers have this in their game [some don't have the character talking like this one... SOME])

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Everyone keep in mind this project isn't dead and since I also help with other hack,
    I swear Screenies will be here in a week. This is a hobby and I'm not using it as an excuse. I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO IN LIFE!

ℜªℳ

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    well ram corp has turned this game into an rpg and it has been already completed so this isn't needed any more. Someone please close or delete this thread, thank you.

Back