• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread **Read First Post**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elicoor

Elicoor
Years
  • I would love to have some friends! :D
    I have an ice safari. I have dewgong, snorunt, and bergmite. I have no idea what that last one is lol.
    Here is my friend code. 0318 8656 2246
    If you add me, let me know so I can add you as well. :)

Also, if anyone happens to have a Chansey in theirs, please add me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2014
    Hi my name is either, JP, Juan, or bacon, whatever you want to call me basically and my friend code is 4167-5602-1532
    Let me know if u add me I'll add u back

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2014
    some what new player here, feel free to add me. Please PM me when you have added me and i'll add you back

teza2k06
    FC - 1564-4102-2815
    Pokemon Y

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey,

FC is 0705-3753-0826

Not a clue what my Safari type is, so if someone could let me know it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Big thanks to Sammi for IDing my Safari;

Psychic with Drowzee, Sigilyph, and Girafarig.

Feel free to add, drop me a PM and I'll add you back.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Hello everyone,

I have no idea what my safari is, I would appreciate some help please.

FC:2079-7199-1721

UruGasm

Microwave-Chan
    Years
  • Hello everyone I'm new here!! Can somebody help me?? I'm looking for a Ninetales/Floette/Dedenne safari! My friend code is 5386-9198-2612 (Dragonair, Fraxure, Druddigon)

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hey everyone! Looking for a ditto safari! Please PM me if you can help me out, I got phanphy, marowak, and diggersby.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2014
    Hey everyone. My names scott my fc is 1306-6280-9417. My friend safari is unknown so if u want to tell me that would be great. Also if u have a tyrogue or any evolutions of tyrogue please add me or we can trade. Thanks.

Mumzy

Pokemon Raiser
    Years
  • Anyone can add me! I don't know my safari type yet. I like battling and doing small trades sometimes :3 if you want to friend me on pcor drop by and comment feel free!

Years
  • Hi everyone. I have no idea what my safari type is. Friend code is 3711-8929-3396
    Feel free to hit me up for whatever. xD

Dragneil

Lightning Trainer
    Years
  • Friend code is 5301-0327-8511 still dont know what my safari type is so feel free to add me

Edit: thanks to Toohey for IDing my safari

Grass type - Quilladin, Tangela, Ivysaur

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Everyone!

Friend Code: 3497-1460-4037

I'm new to the forums, and I was wondering if anyone can help me what my Friend Safari is. I am also looking for Normal Safari with Ditto in it.

If you can help, much is appreciated!

EDIT:

Water Safari:
    Gyrados Octillery and Frogadier

Much thanks to Elicoor for telling me my friend safari! ^_ ^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Searching for someone with a normal Chansey friend safari. :) I'm gonna use it for lucky egg hunting, so here's the deal. The person who gets me the friend safari gets 5 lucky eggs carried by 5 IV bred pokemon (pokemon of choice 5/6 IVs of choice, nature of choice, but I won't do the egg move breeding). I'd say this is a more than fair deal. :) And since I have the shiny charm if one of those hatched pokemon is shiny, you get the shiny :)

PM or VM me before you add me, so we can confirm the deal :)

Peace out! :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2014
    Looking 4 a Vivillon Safari! PM me.
    My FC: 0147-0121-7476
    ICE Friend Safari: Delibird, Beartic and Cloyster.

PKMNTrainer_Teal

& Proffessor
    Years
  • Been a while since I've been on this thread. Just thought I'd bump my FC to help peeps try to get some ghost types. If anyone wants to get the 3rd PKMN, PM me and I'll hop online if I'm not already

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back