• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[X/Y & OR/AS] Derv1205's Shop! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    How about trading the hydreigon for a 6IV timid shiny evee and the 6IV timid ditto for the VGC Shiny Milotic. I know its in the NON IV section but do you happen to know the IVs offhand?

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    How about trading the hydreigon for a 6IV timid shiny evee and the 6IV timid ditto for the VGC Shiny Milotic. I know its in the NON IV section but do you happen to know the IVs offhand?

That sounds good to me. And no I don't know the IVs on the Milotic. Since it's an event I don't really check them. But I could check them for you. Just give me some time. I needed money so I'm battling the elite 4. Lol

JDJ

Vulpix Breeder, Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • NH
    • Seen Nov 19, 2015
    thats fine I need time to clone, ill PM you when im ready if thats ok?

arinceo

Eat, Sleep, Pokemon
    Years
    Rattata/Ratticate, Meowth/Persian, Mankey/Primeape, Tyrogue, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Feebas.

I can certainly get you all of these. IV's are not high, but I have the breeding infrastructure available to make high IV ones if needed. I'm currently looking to rebuild my national dex (corrupted save), so being able to get my hands on legendaries is needed. In particular looking for Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.

derv1205

Years
    Rattata/Ratticate, Meowth/Persian, Mankey/Primeape, Tyrogue, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Feebas.

I can certainly get you all of these. IV's are not high, but I have the breeding infrastructure available to make high IV ones if needed. I'm currently looking to rebuild my national dex (corrupted save), so being able to get my hands on legendaries is needed. In particular looking for Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Cobalion, Virizion and Terrakion.

Hey! Dialga, Palkia, Giratina Cobalion and Terrakion are yours. I would like these Rattata, Meowth, Mankey, Tyrogue, Hitmontop, and Feebas! :) Let me know when you are ready to trade.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Hi interested in your sylveon, shelmet, luvdisc, geodude, volbeat, mandibuzz, pansage, petilil, and panpour, all kb? check out my shop

derv1205

Years
    Hi interested in your sylveon, shelmet, luvdisc, geodude, volbeat, mandibuzz, pansage, petilil, and panpour, all kb? check out my shop

Hey! yes, they are all KB.
    The Sylveon, you mean the Shiny IV one, or the event?
    I'm won't be home until Monday, but I do have my DS and internet. The thing is I haven't cloned Pansage, Petilil and Panpour and I didn't bring my PowerSave, so I won't be able to clone until Monday. I do have the other pokemon available if you want to trade those first. I am interested in these:
    Lv. 50 Impish Gliscor Shiny
    LV 50 Modest Gardevoir
    LV 53 Modest Ampharos ( No ev)
    LV 49 Adamant Mawile (No ev)
    LV 1 Modest Fennekin with Magician
    Lv. 1 Naughty Ekans Shiny
    Lv. 68 Adamant Azumarril Shiny
    LV 71 Adamant Tyranitar (SpA missing)
    LV 1 Bold Feebas (Atk missing)

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    I mean the shiny iv one, and i can do a clone trade if you want, but i'll only be free on sundays

derv1205

Years
    I mean the shiny iv one, and i can do a clone trade if you want, but i'll only be free on sundays

Hey! Sunday is good, that's when I'll be back home so I'll clone the pokemon as soon as I get back tomorrow morning and trade them to you. Just let me know whenever you are ready to trade on Sunday. Oh and, please if when you reply on the post make sure you quote my message so I get a notification that you replied. ^^ Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2014
    Hey! Sunday is good, that's when I'll be back home so I'll clone the pokemon as soon as I get back tomorrow morning and trade them to you. Just let me know whenever you are ready to trade on Sunday. Oh and, please if when you reply on the post make sure you quote my message so I get a notification that you replied. ^^ Thank you!

alright see you on sunday then

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2014
    Hi! I'm interested in:

Mawile,
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Intimidate
    IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg move: sucker punch

In return would you accept:

Zubat (female)
    Nature: jolly
    ability: infiltrator
    egg moves: defog, brave bird

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
    31/xx/xx/31/31/31
    Ability: Solar Power
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse

I wish to acquire this Charmander, would you take a 6 IV Tynamo and a Shiny Chandelure for it?

derv1205

Years
    Hi! I'm interested in:

Mawile,
    Egg move: sucker punch

In return would you accept:

Zubat (female)
    Nature: jolly
    ability: infiltrator
    egg moves: defog, brave bird

Yes! That sounds great. Just give me some time to breed one for you ^^ I will PM you whenever the Mawile is ready.

31/xx/xx/31/31/31
    Ability: Solar Power
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Flare Blitz, Outrage, Dragon Pulse

I wish to acquire this Charmander, would you take a 6 IV Tynamo and a Shiny Chandelure for it?

Sure thing! Are you sure you don't want it 5IV? Having a little extra Sp.Def doesn't hurt haha.
    And I will take those.

Do you have any breedjects of:

Shinx
    4-6 IVs
    Nature: Adamant, Timid, Calm, Bold, Jolly, Modest
    Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang, Eerie Impulse

I'm keen on the Eerie Impulse. My own trade thread: (https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=325676)

I may have some 4 and 5 IV ones somewhere in my Pokemon Bank if I didn't release them or wonder trade them. Do you want all natures? Or just one? I wouldn't have an issue breeding you 6 different natures. Since this is kind of easy and honestly I don't think it would be too hard to get, if you decide to go for all 6 natures, I would just like these pokemon:
    [Serene Grace] Chansey (Egg Moves: Heal Bell, Seismic Toss, Metronome, Mud Bomb)
    [Rock Head] Sudowoodo (Egg Moves: Sand Tomb, Stealth Rock, Rollout, Defense Curl)

So just let me know if you want all 6. ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back