• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yes I did it!! Bye, Bye 200.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I made it everyone! I broke away from the 200 mark. I am no longer 200 pounds. I am now at 195. I just found out that I lost 6.2 pounds from last week. =O That is a lot of weight I lost. But I am so happy because I am no longer in the 200s. I was in the 200s pretty much when I was about 20 years old. The last time I was in the upper 100s was when I was a teenager. So the hard part is now done. The hardest is just beginning. I want to be at least 164 by the end of this year. And I will work on losing another 10 pounds next year. But it might be I will make that goal sooner than I though. But there will be a time that I won't lose any weight. I just have to work really hard so I can break it.

So that is all I am going to say today. I am so happy that I am under 200 now. ^^ Overall so far I have lost about 49.8 pounds.

Years
    Whoo, weight loss! Let's have a party! 8D

You're going to have to find us healthy snacks, though. I'm not so good with that. D8

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Wow, congrats!
    That's some awesome work you're doing there, keep it up, and you'll be sure to reach your goal!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You're doing such a good job, Lucy! :3

Good luck with your goal!
    Gogogogo! We're rooting for 'ya!

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    way to go Lucy, that's fantastic! most people tend to just complain and do nothing, so it's very nice to see you're really working towards your goal. Great work, keep it up! <3

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Wow, Kudus to you Utada. I only wish I had your determination. I'm a little on the chubby side as well.

tell me your secret

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks a lot guys! Yeah I thought maybe I will see if I can make it to 164 first. But then I will work on getting to 150. Thanks for the support guys. But it is Weight Watches is making the difference. And me changing my whole outlook on food. There are more important things to do and see other than stuffing your face. I dealt with that all my life.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Thanks a lot, jasonresno! :)

I am going continue and next thing you know it...a lot of people won't reconize me. XD

Back