• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo, hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Hey, I'm Habbedaz. I've been playing Pokémon since I was... 5(?) when I first got my GBC and Red. Then came Gold, Ruby and Emerald. Now I'm on to emulation as the old games have become quite expansive :3 Well, right now my favorites are Shiny Gold, Fire Red and Emerald.

Other than that I'm in High School, train Karate and read books(fantasy. The favorite is The Wheel of Time). And game CoDBO. And I do slalom. And listen to music. Alot. And that's it folks.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hey Habbedaz! Yeah, I've been playing since I was five too. Alot happened to the pokemon world since then...its pretty interesting, no? When I first got pokemon yellow and blue, to when I got Gold and Crystal, then came Ruby, Sapphire and Ermald, then Diamond, Pearl and Platinum, then Heartgold, and now Black and White! Its amazing how the pokemon franchise has evolved! [see what I did there.] Like my favourite moment was when I was playing with my friends, and I EV trained a snorlax, and they always used a bunch of legendaires. WHAM! SNORLAX CRUSHES EM' WITH A BODY SLAM! KAPOW! SLAMS THEM WITH AN ICE PUNCH IN THE FACE! I cry out: VICTORY! While my friends...just cried. :3 Good times, good times. I should ring up my friends and beat them with a Wigglytuff this time. :3

Slalom huh? What...exactly is it? [Sorry, I just never heard of it before.] Well, in case you're interested, this forum, PokeCommunity, has a board where you can talk about music; its called the Culture and Media board. Hm, well, if that's it, then, welcome! I'll have your complementary baked cherry pie ready for ya soon. <3 Staff members are also here to answer any questions you may have, and remember the rules, and yeah! Have fun, and see you around sometime. <3

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Hello! I'm also in high school and have been playing since age 4-5 since I got it from the holidays (: You play black ops? I love Black Ops but I kind of liked MW2 better because of the online gameplay it provided. Anyways, I hope you feel welcome here at pc!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    Thanks :) And I disagree, I like Black Ops gameplay better ;3

And yeah, I remember when my charmeleon (of course I picked the dragon) first learned Flamethrower. Me and my friends were convinced it was the ultimate attack, able to OHKO anything. And we weren't totally wrong either. Also remember them viruses in Red. Remember I caught a level 249 Snorlax. Body Slam ftw xD Tactics were of course no subject. You had the most powerful pokémon, or the pokémon was placed in the bank.Those were the days xD

Always awesome to see how pokémon generations develope. Only lately there have been a few remakes of old pokémon and animals in general. The names are less and less original too... Yet new pokémon are always awesome. Especially the dragons :o They've just become cooler and cooler.

And slalom is alpine, skiing down the mountainside. Fast. You can reach velocities of 70km/h in regular slopes. Faster in those steeper. It's awesome, and pumps you with adrenaline :D Youtube it.

Back