• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo. :P

Years
    What's up?

New here. The name's Josh.

I wanted to join a Pokemon forum, since I've never joined one before.

My birthday is next month, and I am most likely getting a 3DS.

The reason for saying that is because I plan to have Pokemon X and Y throw me back into the metagame.

I stopped playing a few years ago at generation 5, but I still have knowledge of the generation and its pokemon, so it wouldn't be awkward for me to hop into Gen 6.

I also plan to pre-order Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire! :D

For some other information about me, I am a calm person. I am also an avid K-Pop fan. If anyone has anything like that in common with me, then message me or something.

(Girls' Generation is my life, btw.)

I also draw ... almost anything. From anime, to realistic drawings.

I hope to meet a lot of new people and make new friends. Please take good care of me, everyone.

~Peace.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Josh! Hey there, welcome aboard!~ PokeCommunity is a wonderful place to be and I think you will fit in juuuust fine. :)

My birthday is next month too! Mine's on the 19th, what's yours? I'm super excited for ORAS as well. I pre-ordered both games. November 21st can't come any sooner!! I'm thinking of buying Y (I have x) so I can get back into the swing of things in Pokemon, and perhaps go back into shiny hunting too.

Feel free to explore the places around PC, such as clubs, the Art section, the Pokemon sections that contain many sections of every generation. You have all the time in the world to do so! Feel free to message me or any staffer in bold. Have fun!~

You'll be taken care of here so no worries. The community on PC is rockin'. Good to have you aboard and welcome, Josh!

Yeees get that 3DS. :D; Very good choice, it has so many good games even outside of Pokemon so I'd have picked one up myself had I not had one yet haha. OR/AS and X/Y are enough of a reason alone to get one.. though the new 3DS should be coming sometime soon and that kind of makes me want to upgrade. Not ASAP but whenever I feel the need to, as the current 3DS and XL do their job well enough.

Enjoy your time posting and hope you'll stick with us for a while.

Years
    Don't worry about yourself, as the others said we'll make sure you settle in with no issues. Anyways, welcome aboard Josh!

And happy birthday to you in advance! I recently turned 22 (it was back on the 1st fyi) and I know that I can still be a Pokemon fan even more than when I was in the prime of my childhood. Definitely get that 3DS when you can, because there's lots of awesome games for it. I'm excited for OR/AS myself, hopefully plan to get them around Christmas and relive my childhood memories that was Hoenn!

Have an awesome time around yes? Our variety is sure to be able to meet your expectations and ensure you stick around for hopefully a long time. I'll be seeing you, Josh!

- Hikamaru

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Hyeee!!!~ Welcome to the wonderland of PC, Josh!! You pretty lucky having 3DS for your birthday present... But nevermind about that, i hope you enjoy your 3DS when you receive it...anyway, i hope you enjoy staying here and don't forget to always stick with us!! If you feel like chit chating or need help with something, feel free to send me a VM!! Well, see you around!! Toodles!!

Mapleseruhp

Author Maple
    Years
    Welcome to hell

[courteous welcome]

Welcome to the pokemon community forums! You are lucky getting a 3ds for your birthday! I'm glad we have a new member

[/courteous welcome]

Back