• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yo

Hey Mumbo! Welcome to PC. [:

Always great having members who pop back in yeah, makes me happy to see. Though really it seems like I'm the only one not into Smash right now... makes me wonder if I should go out and buy it, but fighting games are so not my forte ahah. Hope you enjoy your time here! Be sure to ask if you ever need any help along the way, yes?

Years
    Great to see you too Mumbo! Hopefully you'll enjoy PC more than the other forums you may have been to, given you did sorta mention you have had forum experience before but we're pretty different to them.

Sadly I don't play Super Smash Bros. but there's tournaments for it held over in the Video Games section so definitely consider peeking around there and given it's a popular section there's definitely something there that will make you enjoy all the gaming discussion there. Roleplay Corner is another section you'll probably like, so I'd recommend that one for wannabe roleplayers such as yourself. Sadly I'm not that good at writing huge walls of text in those kinds of areas (doesn't help since I have a slow computer) but I'm sure you'll like it since the resident mods (Skymin, Doctor and Magic) will be excited to have you around there in their little corner.

Anyways, speaking of mods you are always happy to ask them if you have any questions, and I hope you enjoy your time around the community as well!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Welcome aboard, Mumbo.~ It's great to see you here :) Also glad to see that you have returned too! I'm sure you...haven't missed that much, but I'm sure you will catch up. You will also find members who would love to play Smash and Pokemon with you as well. You can visit either the ORAS section that's a little below you, as well as the Video Games section where you can seek peeps who would love to smash with ya! I'm sure you will find someone!

Roleplaying is also fun as well! I used to roleplay before, and would love to get back into it someday. Say, since you are also a fan of Smash, you should totally check out the current event that's going on right now. You might like it!

Anyways, you can always send me a PM or a VM if you have any questions or just wanna talk! I'm always around. :3 See ya and have fun ok!

Back