• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You can go back to one point in time and change it.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    You are given the opportunity to change a single moment in your life. Be it when you did something bad in high school or some part of your life you want to erase completely. Just know, in this case, you'd have to live this part of your life over again. So, what point in your life would you go back to and change?

---

I'd go back to my seventh grade and make myself do all my work for the better. I got my computer taken away for how bad I was doing in school, and that was extremely ugly. So, I'd go back to that point in my life and make myself do all the work so I'd still have my computer. Though, I don't know if I'd want to relive that part of my life over again, but this is the point in my life I choose to make myself go back to. If that, in the longrun would improve anything, I'd be okay reliving my life from age 12 to 18 again.

---

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
    I would love to change everything. To start from the very beginning with what I know now would be a huge advantage. that and if picking and choosing which family. . . but that's another story. Still, I would take advantage of traveling back to the start, knowing everything I know now I could become some kind of wunderkind when it came to knowing what would happen and when. Google, Facebook, Twitter, and all that good stuff would then fall under my domain. He, you said I could change anything and then I had to live through it again. That'd be fun.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I would go back to February of last year and tell myself, "don't blow what you're about to get!"

…strangely enough I have a memory of deja vu over that very thing… huh. My mind, smh. It's weird.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    In all honesty, I don't really want to change any part of my life. I've been through a lot of hard times in the past, but that's basically made me the person who I am today. If I had to change something, I'd go back to mid trimester 1 last year, tell myself to quit the class I would have failed. I wouldn't go to the start, because there's things at the very start which I'm so thankful for them to happen. I wouldn't be able to get my money from that class back, but it's worth if I got to do some certain events all over again.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2017
    I'd like to say I'd make sure I was the firstborn, but I don't see how I can do that, time travel powers or not.

So I'd stop myself from doing that thing I did once when I was 12.

Years
    I'd go back to grade 5/6 and start playing football and basketball, so that I'd be better at them when I'm older. I missed out on a lot.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I'd go back to the time when I met these fake jrocker friends. I'd try to prevent myself from getting involved with them. I think it's irrelevant to my life, and it's just an eyesore for me to keep thinking about it each time. I'd much rather delete that time from my past. :/

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Well, I will go what the traditional answer, and just go back in time and tell myself:" Kiss the girl, because she likes you already."

But then, if given the change, I might also just go back to birth. and relive everything, and try not to be an idiot for the first 17 years of my live.

Although, I like my life as it is. I have all these friendships I wouldn't have made, so realistically, I wouldn't give up all of that for a kiss from a pretty girl.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I wouldn't, and couldn't change anything I have done up until now. I like who I am now, who I am becoming and who I am capable of being. Sure, I was naive, stupid, arrogant... Sure I made mistakes, tons of 'em. But that's part of life. I think wanting to correct mistakes you have made is weird.

If I had no choice and absolutely had to change something however... There's a lot to choose from. I'd probably go back and make myself talk to my friends more. This happened when I was trying to become close with a girl, but it cost me time with my best friend I can't claim back. Not a bad time of my life, as she said yes when I asked, but I missed out on some time with my friends I shouldn't have.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    these questions are confusing for me. Like ultimately I would start from the beginning and change it all, but I really don't think I want to relive it all either so idk.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Pretty much any point in higschool would be perfect to go back and redo. Just throw me in a random time period around that time and things would be so much better. Maybe throw me back into my Sophomore year, don't quit football, don't sleep through honors classes, don't sleep through chemistry, actually do shit right and then get a scholarship like I should have. And I guess if I could keep the knowledge I have now I'd go back to 6th grade, choose to play Tuba instead of Trumpet and then test into Algebra so I could take Algebra I my 7th grade year instead of 8th grade so I can have more time to focus on other more important shit during highschool. There's just so much I could do.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    Anytime in high school. Mainly to take better care of myself, to at least attempt to make my future more normal than it has been.

I'd also try not to cause all of the drama I did back then. In reality, it was all pretty small, but I still feel bad about it all to this day. But if I went back and lived through that time again, I'm sure I'd see how much I haven't grown up and cause more drama somehow... >.< xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Go back to when I was 5 years old and actually listened to my parents when they told me to sleep early and brush my teeth at night.

Would have saved me from my colossal height of 5'4" and the dreaded braces.

Years
    But then, if given the change, I might also just go back to birth. and relive everything, and try not to be an idiot for the first 17 years of my live..

But if I wanted to go back to birth I'd have to endure the 90's and 00's again...

Where I really want to go back in my life is to 2011, when I joined PC. Like relive that moment and not be as much as a noob like how my early PC life turned out. Just imagine how different it would have been if my 2014 self was in 2011, than maybe things would turn out not the same, but better and not as embarrassing.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I wouldn't change shit. I like how it all turned out for me, despite what I had to go through before that.
    I think I agree, I am happy with who I am and don't want to destroy existence with time paradoxes wouldn't change it of I could

Sir Codin

I would go back in time to World War Two or several years before and kill Hitler.

But first, I need to be a Kung-Fu Renegade Cop:

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I'd like to say I'd make sure I was the firstborn, but I don't see how I can do that, time travel powers or not.

So I'd stop myself from doing that thing I did once when I was 12.

Just wondering how you could change if you where first born or not XD
    Anyway I wouldn't mind being first born, but I don't really think it would make a difference

Back