• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: You can now view Pokémon Anime model sheets from the first season

You can now view Pokémon Anime model sheets from the first season

Various people and Pokémon designs used in the opening anime season are now available in high quality!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My fave part of all this is definitely seeing the "do not do!" and "pay attention to this!!" part of the main character settei, just showing off key points and common mistakes animators might make when drawing them. Consistency is key!

Anyway the best part of that is definitely this one part where they're like "smush it down!" about Pikachu's face shape. As in, don't make it slim and elongated, make sure it's pudgy and squishy! Because... that's the exact opposite of how they do Pikachu now, lmaoo.

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    James in a tutu is A+, and some of those Pikachu ones are soo cute. Sleeping Flareon is <3 as well! Really cool to see these!

I recognized that tutu as soon as I saw the preview for this, ffff.

It's always lovely to see settei and appreciate how much work goes into animating the show! It's also fun to see what's considered a key expression important enough to include!

Back