• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen You do know about Kyogre/Groudon, right?

Do you think these locations are true for the following

• Rayquaza in Dragon Den

Votes: 27 71.1%
  • Kyogre in seafom islands

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Groudon in Dark Cave

Votes: 11 28.9%

• Total voters

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I disliked Kyogre and Groundon, so their inclusion isn't too interesting to me. Rayquaza, however, does interest me immensely. I still have my Ruby thankfully, and I need to get a hold of a copy of FR or LG so I can get the Gen 1 legendaries T_T

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i also saw a commercial for HG/SS and arceus was in it, so i'm not sure what to expect of the game. all i know is that i can't wait to play it! gen 2 was one of my favourites! :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I personally think it's good, simply because it'll mean that when my DS breaks (looks to be soon, wi-fi doesn't work well anymore), i can buy a DSi and still get all the legendaries. Also, gradually trade value'll drop.

However, as i only started pokemon with Emerald, i also wish they'd do 3 remakes, and stick the extras in a Crystal one.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
    We have a thread already but .... behh ....

I don't really like the idea of these Hoenn legendaries, all Hoenn, Sinnoh and other's need to gtfo of our remake and stay in their own damn games.

Years
    I personally find it odd that the Third Generation legendary Pokémon are in a remake of the Second Generation. I wounder how they are going to implement them in the story line?

Greene1516

Scratching the surface...
    Years
    I'm honestly surprised that this hasn't been closed yet since this thread has popped up like a million times already.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Merged with this pre-existing thread, yo.

*updates first post now that more info is known on the RSE legendaries*

KnilShadowLink

#1 Arcanine Fanboy
    Years
    I pray to God Rayquaza isn't in the Dragon's Den (That's for Dratini, Dragonair, Magikarp, and Gyarados only!!) Oh and if Kyogre apears in the Seafom Islands I'll flip (That's Articunos' area!!!!)

iwuzhere9

Ye Olde Doofus
    Years
    I pray to God Rayquaza isn't in the Dragon's Den (That's for Dratini, Dragonair, Magikarp, and Gyarados only!!) Oh and if Kyogre apears in the Seafom Islands I'll flip (That's Articunos' area!!!!)

I hope you are right... sadly, hope does us no good. we need to fly to japan and threaten some executives!

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Until now , I said I get SS but seeing Kyogre in HG put a smile on my face !
    I had Sapphire as 1st Pokemon Game ! I have a particular love for Kyogre ! Kyogre HOLD ON we will be reunited !

Back