• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You knew it was coming...

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I'm sorry to inform you that after a series of natural events of which I can't explain. You may have noticed that I have been going around on and on... well like I haven't been online on PC too much lately, some of it has been due to the fact that I have started my senior year and it's demanding alot of my time. I have also realized that I have gotten bored of ROm Hacking... yes I know how sad. :- ( But we all grow up and move on... Hopefully you guys won't forget me. But hey! You have Jeremy and Scizz who I know will do a great job to help you around the forums. I won't be available anymore on DHi anyways. And I have resigned from RC leaving THomas in charge and the rest of the admins. Thus meaning all of DHi's hacks are CANCELLED AND GONE. But no one is allowed to use nay of the ocntents form FN. How sad but you must move on. Anyways I am resigning from PC too so think of this as a good bye letter from me. : -( Think of this also as a take care for you hehe.

I'll be popping up if I get the chance here on PC sometimes. I am leaving PSI in charge to one of my best firneds to take care of it as well.
    Well with all this said I guess there is nothing more that you can say. All that I have to say well more than this is personal. If you guys wanna catch me before I actually leave, you guys can see this webpage where you can find out more information about my leaving.

Thank you alot.
    It's been a pleasure working with you guys.
    Please remember to click on the link as a last good bye wish.
    i'll miss you PC and take care.

Dark Hacking Inc Owner & Founder [DHi]

Copyright ?2004 - 2005

Edit:
    Heh! I finally did a did a better joke than Jeremy lol
    But yeah it was about the new hack so check out the info on the site.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    It was a joke lol
    Jeremy did two of them before and I could never pass his. But this was a joke on that but the real thing was the news on my site annoucing the new hack Im doing ^^
    Ill post the real info when I see Jeremy's expression.

Years
    where is the section? i cant find on PSI

Anwyays, if you quit - the next person to have the modpowers would be no other than... a long time romhacker from Australia.

Years
    *shudders in terror* someone... Hold.... Ok nevermind these jokes are kind of getting old. Nice site. Although a little slow.. That's probly because my internet is slow as crap.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Jason why are you so power hungry to become a PC mod so badly :- \... You know what I mean and I didnt like that comment you told me on MSN about Scizz so let's not go there.
    Some links to the site are not working but my main purpose for this little "fake" thread was to announce DHi's new hack hehe. ^^
    But as I said I will post a full info page *you know me how I am very detailied on my posts for threads* So Im writing it on word first and then posting it here on PC later next week.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Yes I know all that drama for nothing heh?
    Well sorry to inform you that part of that is true... exce[t for some things. I have quit doing Pokemon FOrest Nature... I know I got tired but instead I am here to inform you that although it may be gone o so you think, it is actually not!
    I have decided to combine all hacks of DHi into a one big long hack with more storyline and features and this time I decided to switch it into an FR version but the Ruby version will still be available.
    You guys will here more about this hack in the weeks to come. Where you might ask? I might say here on PSI, but on PC as well and RC too. So just stay tuned.

for now you can enjoy this little preview... but not much but I am making the website for it so more screenshots will be shown later weeks.
    Enjoy ^.^
    This is what I have on that page. Just a preview of the storyline but more later.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    ...Errr sweetie...Did ya break our own rules? :P
    Man, everybody wants to be like me, walk like me, talk like, dress like me, even Jason begging to be like me. :P

One more thing, my joke pwned this joke. XD Why? Because it had screenies! XD Well good luckie on the hack.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    I figured it would be something like this.I always wanted to do one but it was unoriginal,and i am not good enough to anyone actually believe XD
    But anyway,good luck with the hack.And you know im here to help.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    OMG you fooled me homes! XD
    Don't scare us like that! XP

Jade said:
    Anwyays, if you quit - the next person to have the modpowers would be no other than... a long time romhacker from Australia.
    You mean Tetsuya-san? Nah he's an admin already so he doesn't need mod powers! :P

Mau Reese said:
    You know what I mean and I didnt like that comment you told me on MSN about Scizz so let's not go there.
    Oh I'd love to know which one that was! ^^
    Still mad I stopped you from rule-breaking, Jason? ^_^

Anyway, good luck with your ultimate hack dude! ^^

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Aight well Jeremy ^.^
    But i never said I wanted to do a different joke I wanted to see what people's reaction would be on a same base joke Jeremy did. But hey who cares anywyas...
    Scizz we'll talk later when i get online on MSN.
    Regarding the hack, basically is longer and contains mostly all DHi's hacks and mines mixed into one.

Back