• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You, platinum tier supporter (or any supporter too I suppose)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Have you considered donating even more money to PC?

If you're plat tier, what would make you want to give PC some more of your spare change? This is extremely unofficial, I'm really just curious.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    i am not invited to this conversation

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    opps i'm also walmart tier BUT i was crystal tier before does that count???

Years
    I'm real plat tier bc I had money at christmas if I had more money consistently I would but...I'm broke

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I would, definitely! For the past seven years PC has been my internet home for me. I would do anything if I could to keep this place running, <3

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    i am proud of my walmart tier
    i don't have interest in graduating to balenciaga tier

Years
    tbh I haven't paid anything. Silver tier was from a contest I won thanks to Ben and Rabi bought me the platinum tier with 20. So yeah, I would donate actually but there's no way for me to get a card in Greece until I have a full-time job.

Years
    My family lives on a pension, so my mother would forbid me to do unnecessary stuff with my cash which is unfortunately donations.

I was once jealous of other users who had supportership, only to finally end up becoming one when Oryx (fyi she's an ex-PokeGen mod here) won a supporter prize in a forum event and decided to give it to me as a birthday gift, all because she knew my birthday was the day before hers.

I only got my Platinum Tier in November last year when PC had limited-time cheap Platinum Tier supportership on offer, and Cloyster couldn't resist to jack me up so she donated in my name.

If I was able to donate on my own, I would have done so. Though because I'm Platinum Tier now, I'd mostly just do it on other members so they can enjoy VIP life as well.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Personally, I didn't have any means to donate, mainly due to how it requires credit cards, and I don't have one. However, it's thanks to 2 certain users (among them are Twiggy) that allows me to become one of Crystal Tier supporters even now. However, if I happened to find a way to donate someday, I'd like to donate more if I could.

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I'm crystal right now, don't mind being it and would donate to Platinum if I could ever afford it.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind being Platinum though most events that pay out supportership that I've participated in didn't seem to bridge crystal to Platinum. So I probably didn't get any boost.

Pretty sure my old old donations are lost to the sands of time.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I'll probably donate more when I get a stable job in another city.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    I pledge to donate at least a dollar every pay day lol

kidding. broke af

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    I donated about $100 a few years back. I've considered donating again, should I become active again here. However, I'm currently a college student in need of funds for grad school, so I'm still debating the possibility.

Back