• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You, platinum tier supporter (or any supporter too I suppose)

Years
  • I've donated a bit over the years, but I'd only ever donated $25.00 up until recently as in 2018. Now i'm like at around $57.00 and my reasoning for continuing to donate is because I have pretty much always used Pokecommunity since I found it when I was "cgj" - This was my first. ever. forum. - It's like an honorary second home of mine at this point.

I anticipate continuing to donate over the next couple of years regardless of supporter roles, or privileges (I hardly make any use of the ones I do have if we're being honest.) so long as I still find something new and excited every time I make my face known.

Years
  • not until I get my official @pokecommunity.com email address I'd probably donate more. I don't know how much I've donated already, to be honest.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Yeah where is my OFFICIAL EMAIL! That would actually be hella useful right now...

And tbh I have maxed out how much I will give this site. My usage to how much I payed ratio is fucked. And they won't even listen to my suggestions for site improvement to boot.

P.S. Wow, am I the only legit platinum here? We should get a tier with all the same perks just to separate us from the 20$'ers. I mean that's the whole point of having the little icon, isnt it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    truthfully no because I'm super cheap
    I didn't even buy my current tiers, they were gifted

TY

I remember having to get my phone and do some random nonsense to donate to PC because there was no other way to do it at the time.

I'd donate more but atm I'm in money issues

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • P.S. Wow, am I the only legit platinum here? We should get a tier with all the same perks just to separate us from the 20$'ers. I mean that's the whole point of having the little icon, isnt it?
    Nah, I got there on my own as well. I also gifted one other person from zero to platinum years before, and many people's gifted supporterships were from me. Looking back, I think I was one of the last people to make Tier 6 supportership before they switched from numerals to colours.

To answer the topic, well… I don't think there's anything for me, not because I've tapped all of the available benefits but more because my finances are far less expendable than before. I have better things needing paid these days, and recreationally I'd like to get a burger or go see WrestleMania (something my husband and I are doing in a couple weeks in New Orleans).

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    P.S. Wow, am I the only legit platinum here? We should get a tier with all the same perks just to separate us from the 20$'ers. I mean that's the whole point of having the little icon, isnt it?

Nah, I donated up to Tier 5 (Now Crystal), and someone donated the rest on my behalf. I'm no Wal-Mart tier plat here

blue

gucci
    Years
  • think i've donated around $100 but that's over like a span of 10 years lmao.

i'll pay another $20 for a weather forum???

Last edited:

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • As stated earlier (much earlier) in this thread, I'm one of those "legit" Platinum tier supporters. Quite frankly, I don't care at all whether someone did it off $20 or they had other members donate on their behalf. We still support the community in whatever way we can, and monetary donations are just one of those things.

A hundred bucks to me means less than literally five dollars to someone else. For me, time is more valuable than money in many cases, and so I'd rather call the moderation team the real MVP's here. I chucked a hundred dollars towards PC, but they've given far more time than that making sure the community stays safe, despite recent events.

Last edited:
    Back