• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    Well as it says in the title what was your first shiny pokemon you got in Diamond Pearl or Platinum.Mine was a shiny Phione egg and also it was the first phione egg i got.I was so happy
    Your First Shiny

and i was so excited since it was the first and only shiny pokemon iv got by myself.
    What ever you got and did post it here

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Mine was my piplup in my old pearl...I WAS SO HAPPY I CRIED!
    NO LIE!I didn't use AR or anything.I was just lucky.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    ....I've never caught a shiny...ever.
    Maybe I'm cursed? :P

Oh no. Your not alone. Ive never caught or seen a wild shiny (besides red Gyrados in GSC). =(
    I hope my day comes sooner or later...

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Whoa. Whoa. Perfect thread. I just caught a SHINY DIGLETT in my friend's game. YAY YAY YAY! It's Docile, and of course, Sand Veil. But it's shiny, so it doesen't matter. :D :D :D
    And I had only ONE poke ball left, so I was praying I would be able to catch it. I weakened it with two Bites from my Meowth, hoped I wouldn't get a lame crit, and then I threw my last Poke Ball.
    *shake*, *shake*, *shake*. Dun dada dun dada dun dada dada dun... I just caught myself.. a SHINY DIGLETT!

My first ever shiny was a Weedle in FireRed that I can't remember what I did with.

The second one was a shiny Gyarados in Emerald.

The third one was a shiny Meowth I saw in Emerald's Trainer Tower. Not mine though

The fourth one was a shiny Stunky in my destroyed Diamond ROM. R.I.P.

The fifth one was the Diglett.

I'm quite lucky. None of these were chained at all. Whenever I try to chain it just doesen't work out, so i'll have to rely on getting random shinies. Which is what happened today. <3 <3 <3

Mutt19

Kill confuse ray not golbat
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    My first shiny was machoke but for some reason whenever I use it it hurts itself so I traded it for a level 60 milotic :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back