• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Greatest Prank

Years

• What is your greatest prank?

Joking and pulling pranks is a part of our life; some bigger than others.
    I have pulled many pranks on friends, from something I have done on a spur of the moment to something I have thought about for a while.

It can be anything from putting cling film over the toilet seat to duck taping all their possessions to the ceiling.

Have you ever pulled a prank? If so, what? Have you even been the victim of a prank? If so, what was it?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't really like pranks as a general rule so I don't make a habit of doing them. I think the only prank I've ever been part of was the April Fool's prank on PC this year haha

My friend got me really really good once though - we were talking on MSN and she mentioned Nietzsche (the German philosopher from the 1800s). Now, I should mention that I have less than zero idea about history and anything found therein because I just have no interest in it. My ignorance on the subject had always been something my friend never liked about me because she is a history buff and thinks history is incredibly important, so when I asked who the hell Nietzsche was, she told me that I should know who he is because he was a Hispanic guy that guest-starred on Desperate Housewives one time.

Now, the joke could have ended there, except now that Desperate Housewives was involved I had to go through all the Hispanic people I could remember who I had seen on the show. A few seconds later I was like "OMG was it that guy who helped Gaby get over her miscarriage?" and my friend was like "YES! THAT'S THE ONE!"

That was Danny Trejo, for anybody who was wondering.

So yeah she ran with that joke for about fifteen minutes before I cottoned on that she was joking and then she didn't stop laughing for two weeks :P

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I poured grits into my friend's shoes once. Dried up and ruined her two dollar shoes she got from a discount store.
    ...I'm so hardcore.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • Just the other day actually;
    One of my friends has his character line ups and what not, and I write every know and then. I told him I made up a story with two of his characters. I just linked him to a recipe on how to make meat loaf.
    :D

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I'm the biggest prankster of my year at my school because of my love of playing pranks during April Fools day.The rest of my year don't really bother much but I get well into it.
    Last year has got to be my favourite year of all time though.
    1. Got to school real early in the morning
    2. Turned the lights off a room which I know a ton of people go to cause it's a locker/computer room and shut the door.
    3. Got on top one of the lockers near the door, waited for prey placed this freaky troll mask thing on my head.
    4. Jumped down, screaming when the door was opened.
    5. Repeat cycle.

There are about 70 people in my year group (grade). I was able to get 45 of them, 2 it didn't work and the rest didn't come xDD

My other favourite prank was the April Fools day the year before that. I pulled out the mouse and keyboard from all of the computers so that the mouse and keyboard didn't work. Did it to the teacher too and she was freakin out. She didn't get mad at me though xD

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Probably putting cling film at the bottom of the door. My friend was running, then he caught the bottom of the film, and he went his full length. XD

Back