• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most memorable victory

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    In this post you just say what your greatest victory when playing pokemon was. Please comment on other peoples storys.

Okay so a couple of months ago their was a guy named Frank. He was a big pokemon player (I mean big as in popular not girth) He couldn't be defeated.My friend who owned the store he usually played at told me about him. He was a mean person. He would laugh at a person if they lost and "accedentaly" push their cards on the floor. He was a total jerk. I hate mean winners so I told my friend that id try to beat him. My friend and I like to joke around so before I walked in my friend played some music fom the "good the bad and the ugly" My friend put me and frank against each other in the first round.it was a close game but I finnaly defeated him. When I did my friend put on the music from "chariots of fire" It was hilarious.
    Wow it was one fun day.

latias45

Punk
    Years
    • Age 29
    • OHIO
    • Seen Oct 13, 2008
    ok . when i was palying chess i am a very bad chess player the best chess player in the school was be mean to other kides and i told him to stop but he said no! so he said he woulld stopif i played a game of chess with him! and his buddy rick matt and max where like you are so going to lose. so we start to play and at the end i won.

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Gret job I hate people that are mean when they win. But from now on lets make this pokemon card related.

Years
  • I was playing a battle with FireRed some months ago with a friend! He is a really good trainer and we are put under oath rivals! We started the battle! My Kyogre was against his Groudon, unluckilly Groudon came second so there was drought... Groudon won... I sent Gorbiss that beat Groudon (I know that's lolious) Anyway after a big battle it was two Pokemon out my Charizard and his Blastoise... I did Blast Burn his Blastoise lost more than half hp his Blastoise tried a Hydro Pumb but he didn't beat Charizard, My Charizard had 12 or 13 HP and hadn't an attack for the next turn... My heart was beating and ready to broke, cold sweat was running from my head! The next turn started Blastoise did a Hydro Pumb and yahoo his attack missed! after that Charizard made him a turtle with patatoes! And I won!

btw this thread goes to other chat

Years
  • My best victory ever in pokemon was when I was challanging some guy on the old pokemon blue. He was really mean by like teasing people about how he kicked your butt and all well this is how I beat him well kinda. I had all my pokemon on 100 lv. and they were all mewtwo's all 6 of them. I'll tell anyone how to is they want to know how to catch 6 mewtwos. Well he had different pokemon all on 100 too and we battled and we eached had 1 pokemon left and him too. I used a phyic and he had a charizard he used flamethrower and left me with like 20 hp left and phycic and beat him.

Back