• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Most Proud Catch Ever!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    well,wats the most proud catch that u gusy ever done?i caught a full health raquaza with his stat is normal(mean no sleep,posion etc) with 7 timer ball......btw the time when i was throwing my 7th timer ball,raquaza was about to use fly attack.....(meaning if raquaza broke free from my timer ball,it wil come down n attack my pokemon,so its kind of throwing at an empty image :D ) wats urs most proud catch ever?

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Shiny Tropius when it had 1 HP left.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    A Lotad which happened to have near to perfect IV...
    I was about to kill it but I decided to catch it (for no reason other than being bored), so made me proud a bit.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    My proudest catch was Kyogre. My friend restarted his Sapphire (saving his pokemon) so he already had a Kyogre and was gonna give me his extra one. When the time came in his game to catch Kyogre, he forgot to save first and had been playing for a while without saving. So, he hands me the GBA and says, "Hope you catch it". :knockedou He had very limited amount of Ultra Ball too. But somehow, I caught it after 5-6 throws (and some damage). That was my proudest catch and Kyogre is one of my best pokemon now. :bandit:

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I caught a Zapdos with a pokeball, and a shiny Swablu with a great ball still in green health!

Pandoras Box

Been on PC Since June 2005
    Years
    Hmmmmm..... i am pretty sure mine was a Rayquaza with a pokeball and it waas full health my heaert stoped when i did that

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I caught my freind"s rayquaza with like 3 pokeballs(I wasn't even trying to catch it though)

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
    Really? He was in the air. That happened with me, Raquaza was in the air and I caught him with an ultra ball. Don't know if I did, but I think I caught MewTwo in Red, Blue, and Yellow with just a pokeball, because I never bought other balls. Not sure, though.

Last edited:

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Rayquaza with full hp with pokeball at first throw<i attack, he rest, i throw pokeball and catch it>

Latias with pokeball

Back