• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most treasured card?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Do you have a card or cards you treasure most? That card you'd never trade or sell and always keep?
    Mine might be the Legendary Treasures gold cards, I couldn't believe it when I pulled both of them.
    What's yours?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I don't treasure any card in particular, but the older the better. I could buy a pack right now of whatever the newest set is, open it and threw every card away without feeling too sad... But cards from the EX sets and below I could never lose D:

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Apparently, my most cherished card as a kid was a Mew promo card that I must've got when someone bought me the original Pokémon movie on VHR over a decade and a half ago. Dunno if it's worth anything, but kid-me deemed it important enough to seal it away in a plastic box that was covered in old Pokémon stickers when I rediscovered it a couple weeks back. The funny thing is, I remember sealing up the box but not the part where I put the card into it.

Years
  • I don't have that many cards because I only recently started collecting again, but the EXs and Full Arts are my favorites, I keep them each in a nice sleeve

Years
  • Any card I had for nostalgia purposes is too damaged, because I was awful at taking care of my cards as a kid. So I don't really have a most treasured card. I do have a most valuable in the Espeon* that I have.

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • i have two treasured cards i could never give away because they were a gift
    black kyurem & white kyurem
    both have 13000 HP

Stealthfire

Steel-Type Master
    Years
  • I was good at collecting cards as a kid, but I also have two little sisters. Very few of my cards from the Diamond and Pearl sets down survived, but I do have a few old EX Delta Species I am attached to. The only card I still have from my early childhood is, believe it or not, a Shining Charizard. It's in amazing condition, too. The only reason it's still around is because I thought it was important enough to put in an old chest in my grandmother's house, along with a few other cards that I thought were pretty - a Magikarp, common Pikachu, and an extremely mutilated Poochyena. That Shining Charizard is, without a doubt, my favourite card.

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    i have two treasured cards i could never give away because they were a gift
    black kyurem & white kyurem
    both have 13000 HP
    Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they're fake :P
    Although this doesn't mean you can't treasure this gift just as much!
    When it comes to gifts it's the thought that counts.

theorcaking

Trust me! Im a orca!
    Years
  • Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but they're fake :P
    Although this doesn't mean you can't treasure this gift just as much!
    When it comes to gifts it's the thought that counts.

i know there fake but they are custom too

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2017
    Any card I had for nostalgia purposes is too damaged, because I was awful at taking care of my cards as a kid. So I don't really have a most treasured card. I do have a most valuable in the Espeon* that I have.

I still have my complete base set from when I was a kid. It's still in good condition.

Back