• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your untouched areas of PC

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I think I've posted just about everywhere by now o: although I rarely venture into the older games forums ):.

I tend to skate around between a few forums in cycles.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I never post in ROM Hacking or any Game Development-esque place. I've probably posted at least once in any other section though, aside from HQ, AL etc,

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Maybe 30% of the forum I haven't posted in? I don't know for sure.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I've never posted in World of Pokemon, Roleplay Theatre, Game Development, Trade Corner, or the Underground. Those are all sections that I don't have any interest in and never had any interest in, so I never ventured in them with the intent to post.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    >Your untouched areas
    Between this and the bodybuddies thread I feel strangely violated.

I don't go to ROM Hacking because I'm one of the <1% of users who didn't register only to download something from there or whatever. People who never go there make up >90% of the rest of the site's activity, methinks. Given the two separate dimensions we have, we should call this place PokeCommunities — plural. An especially appropriate name considering how this place began as the single forum of multiple fan sites. The more you know!

Last edited:

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Something like 90% of PC.

I only really post in the VG section anymore. Every now and then I come back here to The Treehouse or venture over to Computers & Technology.

When I first got here I posted in the Trade Corner and X/Y forums a little bit. Then when ORAS released, I posted there a few times.
    I browse through the artsy sections sometimes - we have some talented artists here! - and I might have clicked a 'like' button or two, but I don't think I ever commented on anything.

Everything else I'm just not really interested in... or I'm worried about the potential soul-sucking side effects, and I rather value my sleep. :Phttps://www.pokecommunity.com//www.pinterest.com/pin/create/extension/

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I pretty much avoid every board on this forum except this one. I'm either not interested or I just find some responses to be annoying.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • I've rarely touched any sections outside of Pokémon Trivia, Fan Clubs & Groups, and Pokémon Clubs, but I'm trying to change that (without decreasing my activity in Trivia). Even then, I probably wouldn't set foot in the competitive battling section, since I'm pretty clueless about that stuff.

Killua

I post only on video games and clubs I got bored of the welcome lounge after some time.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • in the past four months, uh, everywhere

but when i do post more frequently i stick to GE and other off-topic boards, have little interest in anything else

that said, anything hack/emu/art related i have not touched with the exception of fanfiction

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I'm new and only really been lurking the ROM hacks area. PC in general seems like a cool place so I'm thinking of looking at other places too.

Years
  • There are many forums I don't go to because I would rather spend more time around those that interest me the most than trying something new that I probably won't like, depending on the description of the forum.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    At the moment: pretty much every section that has an overbearing amount of drama. That is, of course, changing over time. Otherwise I usually avoid areas that I'm not interested in, like RPT.

Back