• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your username is now a clothing brand!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
Years
  • erm, im not sure what the style of my clothes would be. i think it would be something cute or chic since i have the world "baby" at the end of my name lol.

Years
  • Introducing Kanzler designed by Kanzler. Cutting-edge. Understated. Innovative fashion with a solid aesthetic.

am i doing it right

Ultraviolence

alt account for Eros
    Years
    • Age 28
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 3, 2019
    zumi by zumi for zumi by zumi in collaboration with zumi by zumi

Oh with my current username, I could easily see seapunkish clothes.

Years
  • Eh, I'm not sure how well this username would translate into a clothing brand (at least Jamais could've passed for an upscale line of clothes). I guess I could see it being something like an American Eagle or Abercrombie & Fitch, with their athletic wear style shirts, hoodies, etc.

Spoiler:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • maybe in 50 years I'll accidentally make a clothing line and it'll get super popular, but until then

who would what why that's dumb

polos? I mean that's what I wear

Literally a cheap knock off jewelry website where half the orders never show up and no contact details are provided

and you can only pay by western union so you can't have refunds

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Umm... I'm not sure.

The only thing I could think of would be some casual wear like hoodies, or something. I'm not that into fashion, so there wouldn't be anything "cutting edge". It would just your everyday wear.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mine wouldn't be much of a good name for a clothing brand. If it were, things would probably be exclusive to women only. :( For cosmetics, that's a totally different story. Peitharchia mascara.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I imagine that clothing line would have some fancy cursive logo for itself, and would also probably be sold alongside a brand of perfume or colone, also having the same fancy logo on it. Some sort of scent that reminds people of flowers. The clothing line would probably be dress wear for females. Until you wander into the mens section and find some snazzy dress shirts that were the same brand, and were off shades of purple or pink, that would make most guys think too hard about before they bought them.

Back