• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your username

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
Years
  • So why is your username special to you?
    What led you to chose your username?
    Have you changed you username before?

I'll start;
    My username is special to me because I feel it is unique and a new start for me as a human being
    I chose my username since I one day though, Zehn would be a cool name. Once I first donated, I though, hey Zehn (which means 10 in German) would fit cause I have donated $10. Then I donated some more and was allowed to change my name so I thought "hey, why not"
    Yes I have changed my name once

^_^

Years
  • Well I chose my username because I am shorter than the majority of people I know and my friends would call me fun size because of it. I guess that's what makes my username special to me as well. And no I have never, nor will I ever (probably) change my nickname.

pkmin3033

"Zeria" comes from "Afezeria Harvestasya" which is one of my favourite songs from the Ar Tonelico series of video games. The word "Afezeria" means "blessed" which means that Zeria probably means "less" or close enough to it...it suits me, I think.

I guess I chose it because I wanted something relatively unique, but in reference to something I like. A middle ground approach of sorts. I may or may not change it in the future; it depends on my mood really. I do have my eyes on a certain username that will become available in March of this year if things go according to plan, although whether or not I take advantage of that will, of course, depend on my mood. But I shall say no more on that. Suffice it to say, I'm quite happy with my username~

Zehn

Years
  • "Zeria" comes from "Afezeria Harvestasya" which is one of my favourite songs from the Ar Tonelico series of video games. The word "Afezeria" means "blessed" which means that Zeria probably means "less" or close enough to it...it suits me, I think.

Personally I think if a username has meaning to there owner, it suits them

Well I chose my username because I am shorter than the majority of people I know and my friends would call me fun size because of it. I guess that's what makes my username special to me as well. And no I have never, nor will I ever (probably) change my nickname.

Your username suits the pichu of you colab avatar :P
    Have you told any of your friends of the name Fun Size? Of is it you making fun of them where they cannot find you

Tek

Years
  • 'Tek' has two of my initials in it, and sounds boss.

Or I think it does, anyway. Reminds of Turok, which was a close second choice when I changed from the unintelligible handle 'YZN'.

Zehn

Years
  • 'Tek' has two of my initials in it, and sounds boss.

Or I think it does, anyway. Reminds of Turok, which was a close second choice when I changed from the unintelligible handle 'YZN'.

YZN? Wow
    Mine used to be bad as well. It was Thatonepoketrainer, which had no meaning to me

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • My current username comes from the anime/manga series, Fairy Tail. It's a spell, and while it doesn't really mean anything to be other than the fact I like the series, I think it sounds pretty cool and it's more unique than my first username, which was just Lapras*

Her

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    my username is the name i was given when i rose from the oceans near cyprus

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    Well "itari" is Japanese for "solstice." That is, according to Google Translate.
    I thought it sounded cool, so I chose it when I got it changed in December of 2013.

Years
  • Your username suits the pichu of you colab avatar :P
    Have you told any of your friends of the name Fun Size? Of is it you making fun of them where they cannot find you
    Yeah I picked Pichu because of my username so I'm glad you think it suits it. No I haven't told my friends of the name Fun Size, and you bet I'm making fun of them in a place they can't find me at! ^_^

Years
  • Here's how mine came up:

Hikari + Mijumaru = Hikamaru

"Hikari" was what I often got called here thanks to my previous username, and Mijumaru is the Japanese name of my fave Pokemon, Oshawott. I came up with the name when I first used it on the Showdown server in 2013, and these days it's pretty much the only name I use there. As of January 2014, I officially adopted the name on the forums because I felt my previous name had no significance to me at all. And I run out of ideas so often which explains why I'll always be keeping this name.

Years
  • Because I'm hilariously uncreative, my username is basically just my favourite character (Luigi, in case you couldn't tell) and the word "sky". I used to go by the name luigi42 (slapped my favourite number on the end of Luigi) but on one website I tried to join, the name had been taken. One of the name suggestions from the site was "skyluigi", so I chose that and I've been using it ever since. The "2" on the end is simply because when I joined Twitter, the name "skyluigi" had been taken. Oh, and also, please note my username has a lower-case "s"... whenever people write usernames beginning with lower-case letters, they feel the need to alter it, and that kind of annoys me. If I wanted to be "Skyluigi2", I would be!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I guess it's special because I consider it as my name as well? I don't know. Throughout the years, "Zeffy" sort of became a placeholder name for me to put anywhere, online or otherwise. I slightly prefer being called Zeffy than my real name, but it's not an otherwise huge preference that I would start bashing people who don't call me Zeffy.

Years
  • I guess it's special because I consider it as my name as well? I don't know. Throughout the years, "Zeffy" sort of became a placeholder name for me to put anywhere, online or otherwise. I slightly prefer being called Zeffy than my real name, but it's not an otherwise huge preference that I would start bashing people who doesn't call me Zeffy.

shut up richard zeffy***

Pepperton was a spur of the moment decision that grew into something more. I like the word 'Pepper' and threw on the '-ton' to make it more name-like.

Years
  • Tsutarja is the Japanese name for Snivy. Snivy is my favorite Pokémon. That's what my username means.

Although I could easily switch between Zach, Terabyte, or even Doublade (if I wanted to!), I'm sure I'd stick to this name for a long while. :)

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Well I keep changing my username, and ANYTHING is better than the username I first registered with. I guess I'm kinda happy with my current username considering I've switched back to this one twice now.

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I think mine is... fairly self-explanatory. :mudkip^_^:

I do really like it ^^ . I tend to use KipTheMudkip elsewhere if Kip's not available, but I always try to get Kip if I can. I was just amazed it was still available when I signed up, and I haven't really felt the urge to change it. Mudkip is easily my favourite Pokémon so 'Kip' seemed like a winner. Plus it's easy to type :P

Though this particular nick does ping my IRC every time someone posts a Wikipedia article.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • My username is a reference to three of my favorite video game series. The three series being Final Fantasy, KotOR, and Mass Effect. Course if I was every to change my username, the one part I would not change is the "Mandolore" part. This is because the "Mandolore" part of my username I have used since either 2007 or 2009.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • My username is very much uniquely mine, It's derived from attempts people have made at pronouncing my old username tmbjr, which in turn is simply my three initials followed by the jr suffix I got for being named after my father. XD

If I ever change it, it will be to add a "The" in at the beginning. :P

Back