• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're turned into a Pokémon...

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Probably an Espeon. Inevitably likes the Psychic powers more than most other options. Wants to be something that is not feared too, like most Ghost types. Could backfire, however, by many people trying to catch you.

As for location...what do Espeons eat? Decides location more than anything. Perhaps on the outskirts of some small town? Or, alternatively:
    Cat Shelf.png

Years
  • I'm already a Pokemon...

patafoin-pokemon-glaceon-sylveon-eeveelution-gif-5664433918534301644.gif

:cool:

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
  • Even though my favorite typing is Dark, if I were a Pokemon, it would almost certainly be a Gallade. I'm not one to look away from someone needing help, and their nature to seek out people in need of support fits me well. Where woud I live? Wherever the road takes me. There's also a pretty good chance I'd be killed in a battle I couldn't win lol.

Days
  • i'm not sure which Pokèmon i would choose

Sure being a Lapras sounds fun but being stuck in big and empty ocean is not!

Maybe a Pokèmon with wings like Articuno. Flying around everywhere sounds even more fun!

Then i could live in tall ice castle or something :giggle:

Days
  • Eevee. It's the one I feel best represents me.

As for where I'd live, I have no idea. Probably in the Mystery Dungeon world, Explorers of Sky specifically, where I'd work my way up the up ranks as a member of Wigglytuff's guild, then travel the world once I've graduated. That is if I could even handle it. Which I doubt. (I'd probably just settle down somewhere quiet and peaceful tbh.)

Explorer of Time

Advocate of Ideals
    Years
  • I'd rather not be turned into a Pokemon, but if I had to be one, I'd pick Zoroark (preferably Hisuian since Ghost is my favorite type) so that I could put up an illusion of still being a human.

Back