• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC on YouTube: YouTube wants to affiliate with YOU!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    My channel is just...sadly not going anywhere. I do however upload content often and such. I'd like to request an affiliation if that's ok, that would certainly help out my channel a ton. For now, I do impossible piano remixes. My latest thing is a quarter million notes remix of the Pokémon Theme song, I know people will love it when they see it...but again, sad fact, my channel is just too small so it rarely will appear in searches if at all. If you could promote that too, damn, that'd be awesome :)

https://youtube.com/channel/UC044qA_Mds7HgnKd9NLOe3g

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2021
    I'm going to try this out and see how it goes. I've added the channel to the featured list. (i think that's how it goes).

Anyways, my channel is:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf4fm4lQu20abOuwQM_KD8w
    (The Ferocious Feraligatr)

Right now I have a Pokemon Sweet LP on hiatus right now. But I have random Pokemon-related videos, and I post every now and then.

Let's see how it goes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2016
    Hey there! I have a channel with about 1200 Subscribers that uploads theory, remixes, and occasional livestreams! I upload frequently and have over 100 videos! I would love to be affiliated with you all!

Link to channel: youtube.com/user/AlmightyArceus

Let me know what you think! I've added you all as affiliated! :)

CerinaSummer

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Hey! Sarah of the Binerdley Gamers Youtube Channel here!
    We would love to Affiliate with you! We have a youtube channel where we Let's Play Pokemon Games and Other content! We upload once to twice a week!
    Binerdley Gamers on Youtube!

Back