• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yoyo~! Newbie here

Zorua the cute

Flareon, Zorua, and Shinx are the best!
Days
  • Wassup, PokeCommunity!

Feel free to call me Daeseong or Nara! I currently live in the states but I wasnt born here. I was born in KR, but at a young age my family move to the states. I have love pokemon ever since my first every memory lol. I personally love the older games like Black & White and Gold & Silver. I really like watching the show but I dont keep up with it much. Im not to into the TCG but I like watching it. I also just love reading fan stories of pokemon and mainly eeveelutions!

Anyways, let me not ramble your head off lol! Thank you for reading my short intro. If your interested, I am looking for friends. Would love to make some here! So, if anyone is down, comment or private message me. Btw, this is my first ever time being on a forum. It feels very overwhelming but im learning. Anyways, byeeeee! Hope you all are having a lovely day, night, or whatever time it is for you <3

Years
  • Wassup, PokeCommunity!

Feel free to call me Daeseong or Nara! I currently live in the states but I wasnt born here. I was born in KR, but at a young age my family move to the states. I have love pokemon ever since my first every memory lol. I personally love the older games like Black & White and Gold & Silver. I really like watching the show but I dont keep up with it much. Im not to into the TCG but I like watching it. I also just love reading fan stories of pokemon and mainly eeveelutions!

Anyways, let me not ramble your head off lol! Thank you for reading my short intro. If your interested, I am looking for friends. Would love to make some here! So, if anyone is down, comment or private message me. Btw, this is my first ever time being on a forum. It feels very overwhelming but im learning. Anyways, byeeeee! Hope you all are having a lovely day, night, or whatever time it is for you <3
    Hello Daeseong, and welcome to the forums!
    What Pokémon game did you start with ? (Red for me!)
    I, for one, am always up for new friends! Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help. I hope you have a lovely day / night too!

Hello to you too, Ben1202! Feel free to introduce yourself in the Chit-Chat thread or in your own!

Lavender

No, your gonna face ME first!
    Years
  • Wassup, PokeCommunity!

Welcome nara!
    I always love making new friends, so I'd love to be yours! :D
    What's your favorite type? Mines bug!
    Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to ask!

Zorua the cute

Days
  • Hello!
    Hello and welcome to the PC forums!

If you are looking to make friends, the Pokemon Trivia and Forum Games sections have some very freindly and active people to talk to.

Do you have any favorite Pokemon?
    Thank you for letting me know. I will defiantly have to check that area of the forums then. I do have a favorite pokemon. It would honestly have to be Flareon. Though Zorua and Shinx come in close 2nd and 3rd favorites.
    Hello Daeseong, and welcome to the forums!
    What Pokémon game did you start with ? (Red for me!)
    I, for one, am always up for new friends! Feel free to ask if you have any question about the forums, we will be happy to help. I hope you have a lovely day / night too!
    Hi-ou! Thanks for the welcome! :D
    I started with Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon which eventually lead me into starting with playing Pokemon X and Y. Now I have played almost all the main line pokemon games. I still need to play the rest of the Mystery Dungeon games. Im still saving up money to buy Scarlet and Violet though.

I am down to be your friend. I will start a private message with you soon. Im looking forward with chatting with you :D

Welcome nara!
    I always love making new friends, so I'd love to be yours! :D
    What's your favorite type? Mines bug!
    Anyway, if you need any help, feel free to ask!
    Thank you and thats awesome to hear!! I would love to try and be friends with you as well! I'll send you and private message soon!

Also, thats is very cool! Despite my favorite pokemon being a fire type. My favorite type would defiantly have to be Ice!

Will do, thank you!

Years
  • Someone who's favorite Pokemon is an eeveelution and who's favorite type is ice...

Welcome fellow eevee who embraced another evolution stone!
    Spoiler:

Do you have a preference for a certain type when picking a starter or do you just go with the one who's design you like the most? =3
    Do you create your teams as you go along on your playthroughs or do you plan them beforehand?

Zorua the cute

Days
  • Someone who's favorite Pokemon is an eeveelution and who's favorite type is ice...

Welcome fellow eevee who embraced another evolution stone!
    Spoiler:

Do you have a preference for a certain type when picking a starter or do you just go with the one who's design you like the most? =3
    Do you create your teams as you go along on your playthroughs or do you plan them beforehand?
    Hello! Thank you for the welcome!!!

Good question, I like to go off the design I like most. For example, like in Gen 7, I chose Litten purely because I love cats lol
    If its my first time playing that game, I create the team as I play. But, if I am replaying the game or doing a challenge, I try my best to plan my team.

Back