• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fandoms] Yu-Gi-Oh! Club

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
Years
  • Here is my current deck setup:
    Spoiler:

And here is my typical strategy and layout:
    Spoiler:

Hmmmmm I will say I have 0 experience with Toons, but looking at the list I can already make some consistency suggestions. Since I do not see an Extra Deck, you would have much use for the Pot of Extravagagence and Pot of Prosperity. While the latter is still a fortune, that could change with some oncoming sets, but both allow you to search and dig deeper in your deck at the cost of some Extra Deck cards, but if you dont use Extra Deck monsters, that downside is irrelevant. Some normal monsters could be replaced with interruption cards such as Ash Blossom, Infinite Impermanence or boardbreakers like Raigeki, Lightning Storm, Evenly Matched.

Though this all depends on the decks you face. Some of these might be a bit... extreme when put up against others who also have similar decks like yours :p

Years
  • I started re watching Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds and loving it as always, only on epsidoe 4 though at the moment. As for card collecting I'm trying to find some of the Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds cards I found some on Amazon, then I want to built my own deck somehow since I'm still new at this.

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE 8TH. THESE BIRDS SHALL ROAM THE SKIES FREELY ONCE MORE <333

I have built this deck with the OCG version of the cards, but every JP card will have to be replaced with an ENG one for official play, but that is in 5 days from now so I am just counting down the days.
    It's a shame Brave Strix and RUM Raidraptor's Force arent Starlight Rare in the TCG, but at least Rising Rebellion Falcon is.

TY-PHON might get axed for Final Fortress Falcon and then TY-PHON eventually in a side deck, I can turbo out the 3 big birds (Rising Rebellion, Ultimate and Final Fortress Falcon) in one turn if I wanted to.

IMG_1820.jpg

Back