• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-gi-oh! Duelathon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    To give everyone a fair chance. In real tournaments there swiss rounds in which whther you win or lose you move on until you get to elimination.

Also, that rule cannot be used more then once and cannot be used when there are only 8 or lower people left.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Ok...
    But maybe more than a day should be given for each round?

Thanks to people living in different parts of the world, it can be hard to get into contact with them.

Firestar lives up a different part of the world to me so getting into contact with him is kinda difficult.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    pokemon guy, I know you're there. :O

If you have a Shoddy account then tell me it and get onto the PC server. We can chat there at least.

Of course if you had MSN it would be better to have that.

Cirrus

Years
    Mine is Theophilus.

But seriously get on an instant chat thing.

https://www.chatzy.com/916856103999

EDIT: The above link is, with Apple Juice's permission, a place where duelists can gather to make sure everything is SYNCHRONIZED. We all love Synchro monsters, right? Right? =)

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Yes, I think so as well. I'll add it to the first page.
    Here we are. My username is EnigmaPlus.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Seriously guys we need to speed up this process of dueling or else there will be no winner. :/

Cirrus

Years
    Apple Juice, maybe we should do something like have all players face as many players as possible and look at their win rate at the end? :x

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    Hmm, that could work, but it would be unfair to other members that have to go places.

I'll give it until the end of today, and tomorrow I guess we'll have to think of something else. Probably Cirrus' idea which would result in 1st having most wins, 2nd having second most, and 3rd having 3rd most. It sounds logical I guess.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I'm going to have to drop out without even having any duels done. =\

Sorry. Good luck to everyone else though. =)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I haven't done my first round battle yet, because of the time zones. It may be hard tomorrow morn, but I'll try.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back