• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-Gi-Oh! Eternal Duelist Soul Hacking

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
YGO EDS Hacking

Hello hello. I started to get frustrated with Gen 3 hacking, and randomly got interested in YGO. So today, in short, I bring you some resources for YGO Eternal Duelist Soul (GBA) hacking! The following are possible at the moment:
  • Card stats editing
  • Card graphics editing
  • Fusion editing
  • Ritual editing
  • Starter deck editing
  • Ban/limited list editing
  • Opponent deck editing and expansion
  • Booster pack editing
  • Effects editing (including adding new ones)
  • Booster pack graphics editing
  • 6bpp to 8bpp card graphics conversion
  • Title screen editing
  • Booster pack getting condition changing
Everything can be edited using Hex Maniac Advance except for 6bpp card sprites. I highly recommend converting them to 8bpp so you can edit them easier within HMA.

Effect editing requires extensive knowledge of ARM7TDMI ASM, and extensive usage of HMA's THUMB viewer. You can ask me if you want anything coded, I like taking on challenges.

Also: I made a set of automation scripts for downloading/converting/inserting sprites in mass. I will update the thread when I clean up the code a little. I also made one big Google Sheets with formulas that can help you plan out a potential hack and insert stats/card names/card descriptions in mass as well.

Enjoy.

Google Sheets

HMA TOML

Discord

Credits:
  • Yak Attack​
  • Kertra (modded TM that reads 6bpp)​
  • Haven (for making HMA)​
  • YGOProDeck​
  • Yugipedia​

Last edited:
Back