• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yu-GI-oH

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    @_@ I'm just lucky... the bookstore closest to my home has several manga sections (adult - 16+, Teen - 13+, Children - ...you know). oo; Plus, I try to wait until anime conventions to buy manga. XD; It's cheaper.

x.o; But most bookstores should have them if you look around. Graphic novels are really big now, so.. yeah. If not, you can probably ask them to order them in for you. ^^;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    @_@ I'm just lucky... the bookstore closest to my home has several manga sections (adult - 16+, Teen - 13+, Children - ...you know). oo; Plus, I try to wait until anime conventions to buy manga. XD; It's cheaper.

x.o; But most bookstores should have them if you look around. Graphic novels are really big now, so.. yeah. If not, you can probably ask them to order them in for you. ^^;
    yeah you are lucky around here the bookstores only have a few manga titles and as for anime conventions you can kiss those good-bye if you ever move down here. yep Montgomery,Alabama "nothing big ever happens here" really the biggest thing we've had hit our town in the past year was this big commotion about the state trying to remove a monument of the ten commandments from our court room because it violated someone's "religious rights" (shesh! what is America coming to now-a-days)

Yay! I'm finally going to see the end of the Malik vs. Joey duel this weekend I hope 4kids dosn't kill it (yep wasted my breath there) I've heard it's supposed to be sad and one of the two times Yami has ever cried. and an even bigger YAY! I get out of school tommorow at 12:00 (I've just gotta makeit through finals and I'm okay)

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    https://www.nabiscoworld.com/ritzbits/

There's a small Music Video like trailer here for the Yugioh Movie here (*After the flash loads up the link is just above Yami Yugi*)

So far it looks okay I guess, the bit with Zombies chasing yugi is just hillarious X3 That bit for some odd reason, what with the cheesy music playing over it, reminded me of Scooby-Doo cartoons XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    https://www.nabiscoworld.com/ritzbits/

There's a small Music Video like trailer here for the Yugioh Movie here (*After the flash loads up the link is just above Yami Yugi*)

So far it looks okay I guess, the bit with Zombies chasing yugi is just hillarious X3 That bit for some odd reason, what with the cheesy music playing over it, reminded me of Scooby-Doo cartoons XD
    spoilers I've seen the trailer too on Janime and it looks prety cool your right the part where Yugi is runing away from the zombies is funny. I've also heard that they are makeing it over here in America and they don't even have a release date for it in Japan so that's going to be kinda wierd seeing their mouths moving in time with the words. and now the moment we've all been waiting for they have finally shown us the "8th millenium item" and I must say it looks nothing like a millenium item it's called the pyramid of light and it looks like a glass version of Yugi's millenium puzzle except it's right side up and its got what looks like a red and gold eye on it

Lanceiscool

Not crazy, just unwell...
    Years
    *High-Pitched scream* You're telling me theres a Yu-gi-Oh movie? Oh, no. Hasn't anyone realized that movies based on TV shows almost always stink?

You'll probably find the manga at a bookstore on a small, circular rack. I recently read a chapter or two, and they ROCK! Much better than almost any episode.

Cherrim

Years
    *sweatdrops* That trailer didn't look very appealing to me. ;_; I didn't even get any close-up shots of Yami. *sniffles* The animation looks pretty good, and it should be interesting to discover Pegasus' purpose in the whole movie. oO;

Meh.. but as I've said a countless number of times before... you can tell it won't be very good because they're releasing it in North America before Japan. @@;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    *sweatdrops* That trailer didn't look very appealing to me. ;_; I didn't even get any close-up shots of Yami. *sniffles* The animation looks pretty good, and it should be interesting to discover Pegasus' purpose in the whole movie. oO;

Meh.. but as I've said a countless number of times before... you can tell it won't be very good because they're releasing it in North America before Japan. @@;
    like I said it might be all right but I've been hearing that the entire thing is gonna be done in America so I still have my doubts about it

Yay! it's that time of the week again, yes, you guessed it, it's time for my weekly rantings. to start 4kids absolutely posotively full-blown murdured the Joey vs. Malik duel ending Joey almost died his heart was almost not beating in the original but in the dub he was fine and healthy he was just in a sortta deep sleep really, the original actually made me cry and it didn't even have subtitles ti tell me what they were saying. Also they are really really starting to go overboard with the whole "shadow realm" thing I mean that's how they played Joey's "Death" in the dub he got like sent halfway to the shadow realm or something like that :king: :king: :king: . and they didn't really mess up the start of the Yami vs. Seto duel I kinda liked that "enemy controler" card I'd like to know how that works in the real game. :cheeky:

Cherrim

Years
    YGO's finished here. Er... this set of episodes, anyway. o.o; It cuts off just before the Doom arc, so I guess we can be looking forward to that in the next TV season. I am kinda intrigued to see what they'll do with that when they couldn't even handle Battle City properly. X3;;

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Lightning said:
    YGO's finished here. Er... this set of episodes, anyway. o.o; It cuts off just before the Doom arc, so I guess we can be looking forward to that in the next TV season. I am kinda intrigued to see what they'll do with that when they couldn't even handle Battle City properly. X3;;
    *waves* Hi Lightning! we're not finished yet we just had the second episode of the Yami vs. Kaiba duel and 4kids just ripped it appart, they were supposed to show Kaiba and Yami haveing a flashback of AE from the millenium rod, right? (by the way did I mention they ruined the end of the psycho fuzz head's duel with Joey) by the way is the Doom sieries good I'm looking forward to seeing the episodes 150-160 I think those are episodes when Yami duels and loses Yugi's half of their soul I still think that's sad and I'm thinking 4kids is going to absolutely kill it course I'm kinda wandering what they are going to do to bring the "shadow realm" into that too :\

Last edited:

Evil Togepi

Years
    Yugioh just finished it's most recent new episode run here in England last weekend, so I'm looking forward to when the DOOM arc comes I've heard some intresting things about that series :p

Oh and it seems quite official now that an uncut Yugioh will most definatly be coming out on DVD, it will have both dub and sub, the uncut dub will still have the dub character names though, they're also bringing out uncut Dub and Sub Shaman King too for those intrested.
    First two volumes of both shows are due out around October 19th according to AnimeOnDVD
    https://www.animeondvd.com/

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    Yugioh just finished it's most recent new episode run here in England last weekend, so I'm looking forward to when the DOOM arc comes I've heard some intresting things about that series :p

Oh and it seems quite official now that an uncut Yugioh will most definatly be coming out on DVD, it will have both dub and sub, the uncut dub will still have the dub character names though, they're also bringing out uncut Dub and Sub Shaman King too for those intrested.
    First two volumes of both shows are due out around October 19th according to AnimeOnDVD
    https://www.animeondvd.com/
    I would rather get the original Japanese version with subtitles cause the uncut dub is actually pretty expensive considering its only the first season which is only about 40 episodes long that and also the Japanese version is already uncut I'm pretty sure and I can buy all the episodes 1-199 for $162 when most of the places I've seen selling the uncut 1st season dub are selling it at $116 which like I said is alot for 40 epis.

Oh right has anyone heard anymore about that movie thing if you look close enough you can see that Pegasus still has his millenium eye in the trailer *snikker*

Evil Togepi

Years
    Pegasus still has the Millennium eye!?! *needs to watch the trailer again* But isn't this film supposed to take place AFTER Battle City....how could he have the Millennium Eye? *blinks and looks confused* Well this film isn't going to make much sense, although we knew that already.... XD

Jinona

Queen of Irror
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    Pegasus still has the Millennium eye!?! *needs to watch the trailer again* But isn't this film supposed to take place AFTER Battle City....how could he have the Millennium Eye? *blinks and looks confused* Well this film isn't going to make much sense, although we knew that already.... XD
    Yep if you look at him while he's falling you'll see he still has the millenium eye(I think its just before the part with the mummies chaseing Yugi) I guess that's just 4kids makeing up for the fact that they never showed his eye being stolen by Bakura (they cut the part of bakura licking the eye *squicky* :confused:). don't know what they are going to do when they show Pegasus in the Doom arc *heh heh heh heh*.

Years
    wow. A yugioh anime thread...why wasnt I here earlier o_o * blinks *
    well. I have seen the movie, and i know EVERYTHING that happens ^______^
    Lucky I know japaniese ai'
    well, I havent been watching the anime ..Whats been hapening? did Seto get out of his weird world XD I need to watch more of the eps..anyone ?

Evil Togepi

Years
    I have seen the movie, and i know EVERYTHING that happens ^______^

Ah you mean the first movie which was never dubbed, I've never been able to sucessfully get that to watch.

BUT this movie we've been mentioning here is a different one, this movie has been made pretty much specifically for the dub of the show and is something about a guy named Anubis who wants reveange on Yami.

Years
    urrmn, baka ^__^;;

Im talking about both, I have seen that first,
    shougo? Red eyes attacka!!!!!!!!!
    o.O anubis, sphinx attack!!! blue eyesss arragh obelix XD thats the best thing ive done ever!
    When you see it, you will know what im on about XD
    I have seen the one with Shoygo, and the one with anubis guy ....That card he uses, tremoundeous power..the movie itself it REAL violent, pegasus is wow funny in it ...NOT he just gets hit over and over @_@

Evil Togepi

Years
    I have seen the one with Shoygo, and the one with anubis guy ....That card he uses, tremoundeous power..the movie itself it REAL violent, pegasus is wow funny in it ...NOT he just gets hit over and over @_@

So you're saying you've actually SEEN the whole movie with the Anubis guy in it?

If so that's kinda impossible cos it hasn't even come out in the cinemas yet and won't until August plus there is NO Japanese version of the movie and I doubt there will be ^^;

Years
    =P I knwo there isnt ,but you know, they make movies ..they leave a while, then relise them...you know what happens to them why they wait to get them reliesed..I have friends heh heh ehh ..
    o_o but if what youre saying is true..then what I know is true... Then...ok ..weird o_o * gets confused * when did I see it.. ? I need to go find out @_@ Or else Im goign to suffer from a big Headache @.@

I have always wondered why there isnt going to be a japaneiese version .....Do you know?

Evil Togepi

Years
    *lol* Okay you confused me too XD

As for why there isn't going to be a japanese version, as far as I know although animated in japan it was made specifically for the english dub and you know how different the dub is to the original version, it might not make sense to the japanese audiance...
    ...at least that's what I think anyway.

Back