• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
Years
  • Spoiler:
    Is it just me, or do the shiny sprites look more natural for a lot of them? xD

Regardless, epic update~ With every post I'm becoming more and more excited about this awesome game! Keep up the great work!

And get some sleep! .. not that I can talk.. 9:00 AM here and been up since 11 AM yesterday morning lol. Not to mention 20 hours without food because laziness (and staring at random tutorials all night trying to understand Gen II map transitions) so yeah...

Anyway, thanks for the post! Looking forward to your next info-post~

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • Mako wanted to call it a SatanSlime or something like that, so Bela suggested ChuSlime... decided to go with that lol. Finished it's backsprite too, here's an updated version of the sprite set:

Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

EDIT: it's 7AM, I should go to bed... >.> So I'll just leave this here. I'll work more on it later:

I'm kinda curious: How many 'mons are you going for?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
    Years
  • Is it just me, or do the shiny sprites look more natural for a lot of them? xD

Yeah maybe lol... the gorons for instance, their shiny colors are from the '64 games and their main colors are from Oracle. That can give that impression I suppose :D

I'm kinda curious: How many 'mons are you going for?

I want to aim at anywhere from 100 to 150 at this point, but that's just a goal. We'll see, it could be more or less when released though

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2015
    After seeing the stage 3 design, I'll probably just keep my Chu at stage 1. Nice work, but I prefer the WindWaker Chu style over the others.

It's also kinda ironic that the WW Chu sprite is a Stage 1, while the Majora's Mask Chu is a stage 2, considering MM came out before WW. I just find that somewhat amusing. :)

Nice job with the sprites, though!

After seeing the stage 3 design, I'll probably just keep my Chu at stage 1. Nice work, but I prefer the WindWaker Chu style over the others.

It's also kinda ironic that the WW Chu sprite is a Stage 1, while the Majora's Mask Chu is a stage 2, considering MM came out before WW. I just find that somewhat amusing. :)

Danno

Years
  • After seeing the stage 3 design, I'll probably just keep my Chu at stage 1. Nice work, but I prefer the WindWaker Chu style over the others.

Yeah, the order the games came out makes no difference in my game lol.

Here's this, too:

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2016
    Words cannot describe the excitement I feel for this hack.

Just out of curiosity, will Iron Knuckles or Darknuts be in your game? Being able to command one of those bad boys would be super sweet...

Danno

Years
  • Words cannot describe the excitement I feel for this hack.

Just out of curiosity, will Iron Knuckles or Darknuts be in your game? Being able to command one of those bad boys would be super sweet...

Yes, there will be something in the way of those eventually haha

Danno

Years
  • Thanks!

As for progress, before when you'd go to the Lost Woods and didn't remember the way through from Ocarina of Time, you'd either get lost or sent back to the entrance, and I imagine that could get annoying for people... so I've made it slightly more playable by adding a sort of hint to replace the fading black fog/louder music from Ocarina.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • This is the most awesome part I saw here. Good job!

I agree. At first I was wondering how he did it but I realized it's basically how the map was placed lol
    Really great imagination! (: As always, I love your idea. Keep it up cause I'm supporting you fully :D

Years
  • I agree. At first I was wondering how he did it but I realized it's basically how the map was placed lol
    Really great imagination! (: As always, I love your idea. Keep it up cause I'm supporting you fully :D

My mind had trouble on how to understand how he did it like that, but, like what you said, its just how the map was placed :P

Jukai

JET DINO, YEAH
    Years
  • This place's looking more lively than usual! I haven't checked in here much, so I've might have misses some stuff, but I can say your screens are astonishing now. Keep it up, man.

Danny-E 33

The Loneliest Cubone
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    I haven't left a comment here before, but I just want to say I love the concepts, sprites, and the tiles!
    I also love how the dungeon basement reminds me of Zelda II. I am actually really excited for this hack.

Danno

Years
  • Thanks guys. I've been super busy trying to find a job and hanging out with friends playing some PS4, but I'm working on re-mapping my version of the Kakariko Graveyard right now. Thanks for your continued support!

Danno

Years
  • Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Here's the new 'bag' image in the items menu.

Also, I'm getting rid of the horse as a bicycle... with a really good reason.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back