• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
  • Am I seeing what you quoted correctly?? It's just green punctuation symbols.

I see that too lol.

Anyways, I redid the grass battle background, this time without the error that I had last time. I figured out that it had to do with the first tile in the tileset not being the transparent tile... lol d'oh.

Also, it has better colors.

Zelda: Sacred Paradox (DOWNLOAD)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Coming along smoothly! ^^

This is gonna be the best. Question, will there be multiple battle backgrounds or are you limited to just one?

Last edited:

Danno

Years
  • Coming along smoothly! ^^

This is gonna be the best. Question, will there be multiple battle backgrounds or are you limited to just one?

There will be multiple, yes. That one is a modified Fire Emblem battle background.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    I just gotten an idea and you might of alreaddy thought of this, but you know the item HP Up that increases health? Rename it to Heart Container and scatter it across the world and held/dropped by Boss enemies. =D

Perhaps increase the limit of how many HP Ups can be used on your monsters?

Danno

Years
  • I just gotten an idea and you might of alreaddy thought of this, but you know the item HP Up that increases health? Rename it to Heart Container and scatter it across the world and held/dropped by Boss enemies. =D

Perhaps increase the limit of how many HP Ups can be used on your monsters?

I'm planning on Rare Candies being Heart Containers, but thanks :D

Last edited:

elcaptino

the one
    Years
  • Well I can't have forgotten them because I only listed a few monsters for an example lol

But my understanding is they're practically the same monster, just one turns into 3 smaller monsters when you kill it. That would be really hard if not impossible for me to do in a Pokemon battle

i guess you should just start a new trainer battle with the other three pokemon

Shinygir

YAY! WE'RE DOOMED!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    this looks really awesome now i can make my chickens fly farther :D

Years
  • Congratulations, Mewoth! Even though there are no alphas/betas, yet, it still looks beautiful! Good luck and keep up the excellent work! Congratulations on the HotM! :D

Danno

Years
  • I have an image (which is a bit outdated) of the new first floor of the dungeon I'm making for the first alpha release.
    There are some inaccuracies in it, like Odolwa being in it (a placeholder for the miniboss) and I believe I missed a key on the image, but it gives you a good idea of what I'm working on.
    I'll have a second floor for it soon... then comes making more diverse monsters for it.

Spoiler:

This last one happens because the camera in pokemon games doesn't act the same as in 2D Zeldas, while playing it's not an issue though.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Looks amazing man. Maps are stunning. Simply an amazing job you've done on everything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back