• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny07

.::TheStormWavingDreamsAw ay::
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Ah well, remember me? Well I thought it time to write a message here, so here I go:
    (1) Your sprites are awesome! They really do rock! But please, drop that nurse, she somehow doesn't fit... :knockedou
    (2) You've got that electric dragon ande the red one, how about somehow connecting them? Maybe an evee-like dragon beeing able to evolve into red, yellow and something else?
    (3) Please make (at least the best) of your sprites whole! This is something only very few people may claim for themselves: having finished a whole pokemon, with backsprite, icon and normal sprite. But that's what actually enables your pokemon to live, to be used in a hack. (..hope he forgot i wanted to use them..would make it sound more un-egoistic.. xD..)
    Anyway, keep up the good work (and don't listen to random people visiting your thread and spamming at you... like me... xD),
    Johnny.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Yeah ofcourse I remember you. ^^
    I don't like the nurse either, but I thought it was sprited well.. meh I'll drop it then. xD
    The Electric and the Fire dragon are connected, they are part of a trio (like Raikou, Entei, Suicune), I just need to finish the Ice type dragon.
    I do want to make backsprites but I'm not very good at them yet. I'll practice somewhat more and then I'll post the results I think.
    Thanks for the posts everyone! :)

New:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Ygrene, Rotom evolution. Still Ghost/Electric.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2009
    Love many of them, but backsprites would be appreciated, I would like to use some in my ruby hack, can I use them, I'll credit of course, but plz, back pics...

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks darkcookie_93 and Amonitas!

Hermione is still missing because I'm lazy, sorry.. I'll try to make her soon.
    And you can't use my sprites Amonitas, sorry.

New one:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

It's a fossil pokemon just like my T-Rex I posted before. It's a Stegosaurus and it's Rock/Fire type. It's ablity is Chlorophyll. (Sunny Day + STAB Fire Blast + STAB Ancient Power + Solarbeam + Chlorophyll = WIN)

johnny07

.::TheStormWavingDreamsAw ay::
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2008
    Yeah, thats more like it! The Stegosaurus and the Rottom-evo do look really pro-like! No match to the haired watersnake (or the nurse xD). Keep on doing that kind, they're great, like the bug and the cat pokes you made some time ago. It could be just my own preference, but those ones just look kinda... well they just look like they fit. (might be caused by the great shading or well rounded & rendered outline)
    All right, that was me spamming again for today. ^^
    ~Greetz, Johnny.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks ^^ and yes he would be a bit uber but he would be easy to counter I think. He has a 4 x EQ weakness.
    Imagine my Fossil Fakemon fighting an epic battle. :D
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
    W O W,

I like your recolours and scratches, you put effort and detail into them, you should really try making bigger scratches.

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks! ^^ I don't think I will be making bigger scratches anytime soon though. I like to work in R/S/E/FR/LG size limits. (64x64 pixels)

Last edited:

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
    Years
    Yeah ofcourse I remember you. ^^
    I don't like the nurse either, but I thought it was sprited well.. meh I'll drop it then. xD
    The Electric and the Fire dragon are connected, they are part of a trio (like Raikou, Entei, Suicune), I just need to finish the Ice type dragon.
    I do want to make backsprites but I'm not very good at them yet. I'll practice somewhat more and then I'll post the results I think.
    Thanks for the posts everyone! :)

New:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Ygrene, Rotom evolution. Still Ghost/Electric.
    gasp that is one of the most realistic fakemon I've ever seen
    If I hadn't looked at online pokedex's I would have thought it was real

Renyui!

ascender
    Years
    Awesome stuff you got here Zorin!
    Say.. would I be able to use some of your stuff maybe in a hack, or making forum sigs?
    anyway, that Shaymin form is Awesome!

Zorin

Pixies Dance
    Years
    Thanks. ^^

You may use them in a forum sig if you give credits, but you may not use them in a hack, sorry.

New scratch:
    Zorin's Fakemon Thread

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back