• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Zorua & Zoroark

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Zorua and Zoroark were event exclusive Pokemon in B/W. In order to get Zorua, you had to obtain a special event Celebi during the HG/SS days. You had to bring the Celebi to a building in Castelia City with an empty space in your party, and a Zorua as a young boy will meet your Celebi. Afterwards, the Zorua will join your party.

For Zoroark, you need to bring one of the shiny beasts from another HG/SS event to Lostlorn Forest. There, you will meet a woman disguised as a Zoroark that you will have to battle.This Zoroark will always be female.

Did you do the Zorua and Zoroark events? I did in White and my original copy of Black, but I can't anymore, since the event only triggers once. You can't trade the Pokemon over to another save file to do the event again.

Years
    Always hated how tedious the process was just to get Werewolf Silver. Why not just award us a Zorua Egg or something when we complete some interesting in-game mission? Reminiscent of how to get Riolu in DPPt.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
    No, I did not do those events because I didn't know about it and I thought the Internet was only for homework. But seriously, Zorua isn't even a legendary Pokemon so that kind of treatment is weird.

Years
    Yeah it was a really tedious way to get these two pseudo-legendarys, and despite Zorua being one of my favourite Pokemon, I never did these events. Thinking back though, I like it made these kinds of Pokemon rarer, rather than the way they get handed out today.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I managed to get two copies of each Shiny Beast, and a Japanese Celebi. So far I've used one Shiny Raikou to get Zoroark - I believe during my first play through. I guess its kinda neat, but then also vastly devalues them once B2W2 came out and you just get given N's Zorua. I might trade through a Shiny Suicune and Entei in the years to come given I average one play through every 3 years, but I'm not bringing the Celebi forward just to get a Zorua in Black - I much prefer the event in HgSs where you get to battle Giovanni.
    It still doesn't annoy me as much as the fact that you can't even get a "seen" entry in the Pokédex for every Unova pokémon in B2W2 unless you have the opposite version (or the opposite one of BW) and a second DS. I would absolutely love a shiny Haxorus, its one of the shinies where the colouration is a distinct improvement.

Back