• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    I just have one thing to say to both of them...

Good luck & may the fittest & wisest survive!

Haha! Sounds good to me!

If you ask me a fight between those two would be something to see. But I suppose we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    I wish I had something interesting to add to this conversation, but I don't really think Turnip would do much other than maybe say that his mum's really fat or something.

ALSO HELLO! Don't think I've welcomed you yet, so consider yourself welcomed XD

For the record, Turnip was called Turnip before I was >.>

Jay

Years
    I wish I had something interesting to add to this conversation, but I don't really think Turnip would do much other than maybe say that his mum's really fat or something.

ALSO HELLO! Don't think I've welcomed you yet, so consider yourself welcomed XD

For the record, Turnip was called Turnip before I was >.>

That moment when Vanish would laugh hysterically and proceed to tell Turnip that he's right and that his Mother was fat before he forcefully "removed some excess weight" with his carving knife.

Thank you for the welcome by the way. ^-^ I appreciate it.

Does that mean your profile is named after the character then? o.o

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
    Years
    Does that mean your profile is named after the character then? o.o

Apparently so, but I blame everyone but myself for calling me Turnip out of habit :P

Speekin eh dah, I should probably post soon. In a bit of a muddle at the moment, peeps, because I've had a few mock exams, which I just finished, as well as a few nasty little coursework deadlines. Should definitely be fine in a lil while, as after next week I've got two weeks off.

Jay

Years
    Apparently so, but I blame everyone but myself for calling me Turnip out of habit :P

Speekin eh dah, I should probably post soon. In a bit of a muddle at the moment, peeps, because I've had a few mock exams, which I just finished, as well as a few nasty little coursework deadlines. Should definitely be fine in a lil while, as after next week I've got two weeks off.

Oh exams, how I loathe thee... I have some mock exams in the coming months as well and I am in no way looking forward to them. Such a pain.

On the plus side the week after next will also mark the start of two weeks off for me. Oh Easter, seems you are worth something to me after all... aside from an excuse to binge eat chocolate that is.

(Drakath)

The Champion of Chaos
    Years
    (I'll hopefully be on here once a week)
    How do the boss fights usually work? Is it like one group beats it and the floor opens? Also, will almost everyone have to participate? Right now keeping up with the RP is very difficult.

PS: I'll make my return post big

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    (I'll hopefully be on here once a week)
    How do the boss fights usually work? Is it like one group beats it and the floor opens? Also, will almost everyone have to participate? Right now keeping up with the RP is very difficult.

PS: I'll make my return post big
    Well, Boss Fights are generally announced and then, once the appointed time has come, your character will go to the boss room (if they want to, you don't have to fight the boss if you don't want to). Everyone who participates gets XP for the boss' defeat, though boss reward items will go to the largest contributor.

For reference, check the last boss fight (starting from here on post 283).

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
    Deceptio That he is called Turnip now is mostly our fault. We kinda started calling him Turnip and I never even noticed he had a name change because I thought his username really was Turnip.

And guys you're all forgetting the fact that Vanish interacted with Lacy so... BACK OFF.

Also, welcome back Turnip~

EDIT: I'll be posting in the morning so you all better pray SD will wake me up early.

Last edited:

Jay

Years
    Ahh I see, well as long as everybody doesn't constantly call me Vanish I should be fine I suppose. XD

*Shrugs.* Seems Vanish is the popular new kid about town... I guess people enjoy interacting with that which is forbidden... and while Vanish is not really forbidden, he is rather... fatal? I suppose that works.

Don't worry though Rose, I'm sure Vanish and Lacy will get on fine... he might even take a liking to her, not try and murder her in her sleep... I know it doesn't sound like much but he has to try HARD not to do that to people he's interested in.

I can imagine Vanish would love a boss battle. He likes loot despite himself... and even though it isn't human and it can't give him a reaction... he'd most likely find immense enjoyment in cutting at something a little bit bigger than little girls sleeping in the wilderness.

Gods, the more I talk about this guys behavior the more horrid it sounds. I love it!

Sapphire Rose

Years
    I only posted as Lucina right now and will post the day ending post, boss information and Lacy post tonight! Didn't have enough time anymore before work.

Jay

Years
    I only posted as Lucina right now and will post the day ending post, boss information and Lacy post tonight! Didn't have enough time anymore before work.

Sounds good to me, I don't mind waiting a little bit longer. I am looking forward to seeing hoe Lacy responds to Vanish though, it should be interesting.

And boss information eh? Ooo, now I'm really looking forward to this.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Sounds good to me, I don't mind waiting a little bit longer. I am looking forward to seeing hoe Lacy responds to Vanish though, it should be interesting.

And boss information eh? Ooo, now I'm really looking forward to this.

Don't expect too much because both sisters aren't girls to just "swoon" over guys c':

Jay

Years
    Don't expect too much because both sisters aren't girls to just "swoon" over guys c':

Don't worry, Vanish isn't the flirty type. He's just generally considered an attractive dude when he's acting like a good guy and not attempting to psychotically murder people.

To be honest, trying to flirt as a form of manipulation is one of the few methods of control that Kyusai is almost completely incapable of. He doesn't understand romantic stuff at all, even if he tried to flirt he probably couldn't. It makes him feel physically ill. (It actually scares him a little too.) So he'll only attempt to manipulate people through friendship and other such things.

Actually I think if Vanish actually did fall in love it with someone it would be interesting to write out his inner conflict and emotions. Having someone that he wanted to protect rather than kill for the first time in his life would be near maddening for him, though it might also give him further opportunity for redemption... bah, this sort of thing is why I missed RPing, so many alternate possibilities!

Regardless of his own emotions, Vanish is a clever one, he'll develop actual friendships and tightly bound relationships with his victims, hiding himself masterfully until he finally strikes. The added pain of betrayal makes the process all the sweeter and someone interesting like Lacy is definitely not an exception in his mind.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    On that note, since Godot's just been kicked out of his own house for being lazy and weak, does anyone want to interact? After all, he's been kind of a loner, lately.

I think Lucina and Godot have to talk About "something" though... I'm not sure if this should be kept for later or not.

Deceptio i'll be sending you a PM in a little bit.

Jay

Years
    @machomuu

Gotta say, your post was a joy and a laugh to read. That family of his really doesn't hold back when telling Godot to shape up. XD

Deceptio i'll be sending you a PM in a little bit.

Eh? A PM? Well alright, be my guest. I'm always a fan of receiving messages of any sort after all. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Sapphire Rose

Years
    Later seems fine. After all, I imagine Godot'd get chastised if he didn't at least get some training in :P

Well... yeah, I guess so. Godot won't hear the end from it if they would meet now... though, A lot happened so I don't think Lucina would mention it until Godot would... She's an independent woman that's easily embarrassed after all, she wouldn't want to have to deal with these emotions right now. Besides, didn't he need a room to stay in? :p

Back